BF BC2 PS3/360 players... I got a question.

Lately I have been playing some of the FPS games that I have skipped. The CoD games on my PS3 mostly.

I haven't played BC2 in a few months but I don't seem to remember anything that looked like a hacker/cheat/glitch. Same goes for Killzone 3 and Socom4. Every single CoD game I have played the online multiplayer is full of these people. I actually found CoD: WaW to be a lot of fun when I get into a game that isn't full of cheaters.

I also see a major issue with lag in all of them. I rarely notice anyone lagging in BC2, KZ3, or S4 and even when they are it isn't bad. In every CoD I see bad connections constantly.

Anyone else notice the difference between the games? I bought my Ps3 last December and I picked up MW1 and a week later got BC2. I was amazed at how much more I liked BC2 but I didn't really have a reason for it other than it just seemed more fun. Now I am starting to think I may join the CoD is a crap game bandwagon.

The reason I am wondering is one of my main reasons for sticking with the console for FPS games has been less hackers but if BC2 has a problem that I didn't notice then BF3 probably will as well. At that point the PC is just better and I will go back to the PC.

There will be more hackers on PC due to less complex access to hacking. The lag is either bad hoste or your net. COD games are no more laggy than BF games. And what you may think is hacking is most likely someone who is far better than you, i know its hard to beleave but people who practice and play Console FPS alot will destroy average joe who picks up a controller. My entire time playing COD i ran into one modded lobby and there wasnt even any hacks in it just custom gametypes that cant normally be goten. And i saw kids who got into modded lobbys and got instant max prestige but they were easly dispatched and made fun of in game. I honestly havnt run into a honest to god Hacker or modder VS in matchmaking since halo 2 days back on the OG xbox.
    Last edited by Zeta333; 2011-10-21 at 08:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    There will be more hackers on PC due to less complex access to hacking. The lag is either bad hoste or your net. COD games are no more laggy than BF games. And what you may think is hacking is most likely someone who is far better than you, i know its hard to beleave but people who practice and play Console FPS alot will destroy average joe who picks up a controller. My entire time playing COD i ran into one modded lobby and there wasnt even any hacks in it just custom gametypes that cant normally be goten. And i saw kids who got into modded lobbys and got instant max prestige but they were easly dispatched and made fun of in game. I honestly havnt run into a honest to god Hacker or modder VS in matchmaking since halo 2 days back on the OG xbox.
    I knew I was going to get this wonderful response. "No they are just better than you." No they aren't, look it up. CoD games are full of hackers, even on the consoles.

And yes it is laggy. My connection is always 3 or 4 bars but I see people all the time with 1. Every single game there is at least one of these people and often it is several of them. Cod games I die while under cover all the time, not shot through cover but shot after I was in cover. The kill cams show them shooting me standing there even though I wasn't anywhere near the area.

I never had problems with lag in any other FPS game, none of them, ever. This is something unique to CoD games... well Planetside had the same problem but meh...

I have also seen the argument that "I have played lots of "game" and never saw anyone hacking." Well either you didn't watch very hard or you didn't actually play them very much. Look it up, they are literally everywhere, even on the console. BO doesn't seem to have as much of an issue as the other CoD games but the others are really bad.

Quote Originally Posted by HollerTH View Post
    I knew I was going to get this wonderful response. "No they are just better than you." No they aren't, look it up. CoD games are full of hackers, even on the consoles.

And yes it is laggy. My connection is always 3 or 4 bars but I see people all the time with 1. Every single game there is at least one of these people and often it is several of them. Cod games I die while under cover all the time, not shot through cover but shot after I was in cover. The kill cams show them shooting me standing there even though I wasn't anywhere near the area.

I never had problems with lag in any other FPS game, none of them, ever. This is something unique to CoD games... well Planetside had the same problem but meh...

I have also seen the argument that "I have played lots of "game" and never saw anyone hacking." Well either you didn't watch very hard or you didn't actually play them very much. Look it up, they are literally everywhere, even on the console. BO doesn't seem to have as much of an issue as the other CoD games but the others are really bad.
    Again thats either bad host or your lagging. Its not somthing unque to COD games otherwise there would be many more people with your problem. If you dont think iv played enough games go look up my gamertag its the same as my forum name. I know full well what a hacker looks like and i know full well how to spot one. What you think are hackers are just better playes. Now there might be SOME people standbying, though thats gone the way of the bird since halo 2 it isnt unherd of but thats still not hacking and the game ussually drops them and pass host.

Grats on a successful troll. I took some time to try and check your stats but it seems that tag rarely shows up in any game. So then I checked your other posts and it seems you are a Halo/Xbox fanboi which is awesome. Good work.

Quote Originally Posted by HollerTH View Post
    Grats on a successful troll. I took some time to try and check your stats but it seems that tag rarely shows up in any game. So then I checked your other posts and it seems you are a Halo/Xbox fanboi which is awesome. Good work.
    I wonder when people like you will learn what the word troll means. I dont play PS3 because it collected dust so your not gona find my name there but my xbox live name is the same as my forum name and a fast google search will net you several different games worth of stats. Everything I said is true from what iv seen. Iv left the cod4 scene when mw1 came out so what happens on that game i dont know.