Warlock, PvE and 4.3 speculation

Basically thread title.

Im curious what everyone thinks of destro pulling ahead of aff for 4.3. Demo seems to still be simmed on the top for 4.3 with the current proposed changes, however we still have plenty of time to see updated notes before patch goes live. Do you guys see a Aff to Destro movement come 4.3, due to all three specs close to 1k dps of each other. How many fights are Bane of Havoc friendly?

Personally I just logged off the PTR and boy does the new shadowburn have a nice bite to it.

Deleted
    As a long-term destruction warlock i welcome those updates. I think all our specs are viable right now and it will probably stay like that. Blizzard did a good job here, because we can play whatever spec we like as the DPS is comparable. Now destruction got some serious buffs, but if there's more than one multi-add type fight in the next raid destro might still remain behind demo/aff. I find it's very situational which spec shines the most with Destro being very good at burst and single target fights.

Deleted
    I think that in a movement fight demonology is the one that loses much among the specs but indeed we have to wait until patch comes out to effectively see which spec among the other two is more viable to compete in a raid environment. That said i agree with ronoz with saying that all three specs will be now viable for playing
    Last edited by mmocd81085c6a9; 2011-10-21 at 03:50 PM.

A very welcome change and a hats-off to Blizzard. Has any class in WoW ever seen all 3 specs be viable for raiding?

Quote Originally Posted by DenniZ View Post
    A very welcome change and a hats-off to Blizzard. Has any class in WoW ever seen all 3 specs be viable for raiding?
    Rogues, yes even sub is viable.
    Shamans, resto not the best healing spec but its dam viable
    Hunters yes BM isnt so bad on single,
    Priest
    Mages next patch with fire being viable and frost decent on single target damge.
    DK not the best tank but all are viable even Unholy its just most ppl chose frost
    Druids, all damage specs are viable
    Paladins, next patch with retri buffs all specs will be viable.

So alot of classes have all 3 specs viable even more next patch like warlocks

All specs for every class are 'viable' for raiding it's just how well they perform and what you bring to the raid. Even before 4.3 a well played destro warlock is much more beneficial than a badly played demo lock.

The word 'viable' has yet to be used correctly.
    success comes in the form of technical solutions to problems, not appeals to our emotional side

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Neogeta View Post
    ...a well played destro...a badly played demo lock.
    That's the point.