Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Allergies View Post
    I am wondering though why a point in Living Seed and nothing in Living Grove like most specs Ive seen have. Rated you 9.5/10 - just because im sure no one can have the perfect spec etc etc
    Yeah, picking between those two can be a close call. For this tier, however, I feel like having LS is more useful seeing as it's more effective for Ragnaros. You can in fact calculate which choice is better for you at this site: http://theincbear.com/living-seed-replacement

Results for me were the following, putting LS clearly on top:

Blessing of the Grove: 0.18947395801971106
    Living Seed: 0.3
    Natures Bounty: 0.9405405405405406

@EQtree - 9.99/10

Cannot fault your gear, spec, glyphs, reforges or gems, but you have a yellow shirt!!

Be gentle, I had to take a break so Im way undergeared atm

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Nalla/advanced

whadya think

Here is my toon:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Druover/simple

I know I still have numerous upgrades to get, but I am only able to pug raids, and the pugging on my server has become almost nonexistant. But I still like to keep my tree fully optimized and play the best I can.

So please dont point out the obvious (get the 378 helm from beth instead of your 359 one), but if there are easily gained upgrades I have missed, feel free to point out. Or any other advice. Thanks!!

---------- Post added 2011-10-26 at 05:27 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Machomaije View Post
    Okey guys. DONT answer the guys that doesnt rate the other players themself. Like "Mookashookah", or "Kyonni". Their just fucking ignorant, and if their not gonna rate a player why should they be rated?

Stop beeing ignorant and start rating if you want rating yourself. Your pathetic, this is a forum-game and you cant even do that right.
    Sorry, hadn't seen this. Guess that makes me ignorant. geeesh, but anyways, yes, rating the player above me....Nalla:

Great job getting so close to the haste breatkpoint. That gets bonus points. I know you said you haven't played in awhile, but I do see one hopefully quick upgrade. You could get the resto tier pants with VP, and then you could also get the boomkin tier gloves with VP. This will make both your gloves and your pants 378, will allow you to maintain your haste breakpoint, and allow you to keep the 2pc bonus. Pretty small overall, but an option for an overall upgrade without requiring boss drops. I'm just amazed you got your haste as this gear level without sacrificing alot of int. Very impressive!

On your spec, I'm not exactly sure of your normal role, but I personally prefer nature's bounty over living seed. the almost guarenteed crit on regrowth is huge. I dont even use the nourish bonus really as I raid 10 mans when I raid, but it sounds like it can help in 25 mans when you have more rejuvs out.

Overall rating: 9/10 (i wont take off points for gear thats not bis. you are making the most out of the gear you have very well). Only docking 1 point because of living seed.

Again, now that I've played by the rules, my character is : http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Druover/simple

Well to begin with, you are 15 points above the haste break point. While this isn't a particularly absurd amount, I'd strongly recommend using an add-on called ReforgeLite to re-evaluate your gear for optimization. The other side of that is I would generally work your stats differently. Obviously, I don't know what type of raid comp you run in, so I don't know what buffs you have available to you, but at first glance, I would say you have way more regen than you really need. I would recommend reforging everything away from spirit. If you are careful with your lifebloom (as in never letting it fall off), use your clearcasting procs appropriately, and don't over-HoT the raid, you should have no issues with mana. It's also worth mentioning that at 2005 Haste, that trinket you have from Brewfest (while not my favorite by any means) will get you to a 6th tick of Rejuv, so I'd suggest tracking the proc so you can make the most if it.

Your gemming bears out your desire to maximize your regen. I don't really fault you for it, but again, I don't think it's really necessary. I would recommend having just the two yellow gems required for the meta, and then straight Int unless there is a +20 Int bonus or above. I would recommend focusing on Mastery as your prime secondary stat once haste capped (over Spirit).

I would say that your spec leaves a lot to be desired (and by a lot, I mean like 2 or 3 points >.>). For one, I would unequivocally rank Nature's Bounty over Living Seed. Being able to count on Regrowth critting is a pretty big deal to me - for one, it's my "oh crap" heal. It's also how I use (almost) all of my clearcasting procs. Living seed is a really neat talent - one I really like and one that I take, but it's comparatively weak to the majority of the Resto tree. I would treat Nature's Swiftness the same way - I would also call that far lower in priority than Nature's Bounty. In fact, until very recently, I have never taken Nature's Swiftness (and at that, I'm still a little iffy on keeping it). Where these points come from really depends on your mana consumption and Regen. Your passive regen is well above mine which tells me that one of two things is going on: 1.) You have way more mana than you need and you are finishing fights with a great deal of mana, or 2.) You are not managing your LB and/or Innervate properly. Try to line up Innervate with Power Torrent as the extra Int will mean more mana gained from the Innervate. Depending on where you are from a mana perspective (and as your gear develops more) you can afford to drop the 3 points you have in Moonglow to finish off Genesis, Living Seed, and Natures Bounty.

Obviously, I greatly favor throughput over regen. I believe in having enough mana, and not much more to maximize my output. So, keep that in mind when evaluating my response.

Glyphs look fine. I use the same ones. I had previously used Thorns to help with Alysrazor, but that's not really necessary anymore, so I picked up HT. We'll see if that sticks around, since again, I'm not really convinced I need Nature's Swiftness in the first place.

Gear overall looks pretty good for someone who can't raid regularly. I don't see anything that could be easily upgraded outside of Firelands, minus the crafted boots (which would probably cost a fortune if you couldn't get Embers from raiding/guild).

So the final verdict: 7/10. Clearly you have at least some idea of what you're doing (evidenced by the haste cap and glyphs), but the spec definitely needs work, and I'd make some pretty significant changes to the gear and stat priorities.

----

My Druid: Funkichicken @ Uldum
    I raid normal content in 10-man on this character with a Resto Shaman and, at the moment, a Holy Priest (who is getting the legendary, since he's a Shadow Priest in disguise). Until recently we had two Resto Shaman, but one left us for 25-mans on another server (one of the reasons we're not bothering with heroics). We're 7/7 Normal, and I'm 4/7 HM across all my toons.
    As for my gear, I have prioritized throughput over regen since I rarely if ever have any sort of mana problems. Thus the several items without spirit, and the items with spirit all reforged away.
    Last edited by midazolam; 2011-10-27 at 01:53 PM.

Deleted
    @Nalla

Can't fault you buddy.

One thing is if you are in a 10 man guild please ignore this, You could probably stand to drop Nature's cure as for a druid its never usually our drop to dispell as its not mana efficient. Besides there are not any dispell fights in FL apart from people failing on Rag's Waves.

I'd put the extra point in perseverance.

@midazolam: pretty nice gear and excellent calculation about haste. I was only doubtful checking the 40 haste gem in your chest but i have a strange gemming too in my chest in order to activate the meta and get the maximum benefit from the gemming, you take in account even the haste cap in that calculation, im very impressed. Maybe you could switch the gem in your chest + the reforge in your waist in order to get another 20 int, but you are impressively fine.

9/10.

I make the same advise as before:

I'm a 10 man raid resto druid, we use 3 healers, Holy priest, holy Pally and me. In fight's when we need 1 healer go DPS i'm the option number 1 because i can make a very high dps. Note that the gemming in my chest is because i use the yellow gem to match the meta requirements. Putting the yellow gem in there let's me with the blue socket + bonus color gem, from matching the socket i'm geting 40 int 20 spi. Also, i'm never with mana problems and mostly raid healing, so i have the responsability to dispell if this gets absolutely necesary, that's the reason for nature cure. I put NS just to get a realiable panic button while moving.

Arborem@Ragnaros-US

Az!
    Last edited by Azrael1985; 2011-10-27 at 03:13 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slummish View Post
    I don't get it. I've gone AFK a million times to blow my bf so he'd get off my back and let me raid. What's the problem here? People have sex...
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    And when you see them you'll be all like :O and we'll be all like and then people on the forums will still be all like(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Quote Originally Posted by Azrael1985 View Post
    @midazolam: pretty nice gear and excellent calculation about haste. I was only doubtful checking the 40 haste gem in your chest but i have a strange gemming too in my chest in order to activate the meta and get the maximum benefit from the gemming, you take in account even the haste cap in that calculation, im very impressed. Maybe you could switch the gem in your chest + the reforge in your waist in order to get another 20 int, but you are impressively fine.

9/10.

I make the same advise as before:

I'm a 10 man raid resto druid, we use 3 healers, Holy priest, holy Pally and me. In fight's when we need 1 healer go DPS i'm the option number 1 because i can make a very high dps. Note that the gemming in my chest is because i use the yellow gem to match the meta requirements. Putting the yellow gem in there let's me with the blue socket + bonus color gem, from matching the socket i'm geting 40 int 20 spi. Also, i'm never with mana problems and mostly raid healing, so i have the responsability to dispell if this gets absolutely necesary, that's the reason for nature cure. I put NS just to get a realiable panic button while moving.

Arborem@Ragnaros-US

Az!

-Meta is sub-par, the spirit meta has been proven to be a bit better for throughput.
    -Talent/reforging is off, it is better for throughput to spec into regen talents, 3/3 MG + 2/3 Furor and reforge AWAY from spirit INTO mastery.
    -Non-raid profession, that is making you loose 80(potentially 81) intellect, which is a lot.
    -12 over haste cap, which is fine. It's hard to reach the exact cap sometimes.
    -Your trinkets are gross, especially the egg. The haste is very hard to use, especially since it doesn't have a set proc time. So it could proc when you're not casting, or when you are. It's not the best trinket, you should be using the alchemist stone. There is no reason not to.
    -Haste on gloves needs to be 65 mastery, you can find 38 haste elsewhere, which would put you at cap since you're already 12 over.

Over-all looks decent, those are only the glaring things. You're in 10m, so the spec might be okay. Try changing your talents to regen, and changing your spirit to mastery. Your over-all healing will go up and your mana regen will be just fine.

Also, try using treecals, it's amazing!

7/10

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...aylol/advanced

My turn

9.5/10

Impressive over all, dinged half a point for:
    here's hoping that ring gets upgraded, the 359 around those other impressive pieces looks out of place
    You could probably drop furor by now. With that gear, I'm doubting you're getting too close to OOM very often. Those 2 points could go for throughput.

Here's mine -
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Arjin/advanced

I usually run a 2nd resto spec, but I'm using a bear spec for other things right now. The one show is purely for raid heals and no tank healing.

Quote Originally Posted by misterpuk View Post
    9.5/10

here's hoping that ring gets upgraded, the 359 around those other impressive pieces looks out of place
    You could probably drop furor by now. With that gear, I'm doubting you're getting too close to OOM very often. Those 2 points could go for throughput.

Here's mine -

I usually run a 2nd resto spec, but I'm using a bear spec for other things right now. The one show is purely for raid heals and no tank healing.
    Yeah, getting exalted after starting late sucks. I'm going to weight my options as far as furor goes, depending on how 3 healing H rag goes (whenever I get slotted).

Quote Originally Posted by misterpuk View Post
    9.5/10

Here's mine -

7/10
    Low spirit, and the spec is kind of weird with 1 point in living seed?

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ilomx/advanced

Quote Originally Posted by Trilom View Post
    7/10
    Low spirit, and the spec is kind of weird with 1 point in living seed?

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ilomx/advanced
    Filler point, it had to go somewhere. That spec is specifically for raid group heals, no tank healing. As far as the spirit goes... I don't run OOM, so its not really of any concern so some points of it get shuffled off to throughput stats.

Deleted
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Panadar/simple

My druid, it is my alt I have to admit, and has been ignored in recent months. Any advice welcome .

Halatosis

Deleted
    you could reforge haste down to 917, and nice gear considering the amount of bosses killed ^^

edit:
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/de/characte...ntoni/advanced

Quote Originally Posted by Parkwaydrive View Post
    -Meta is sub-par, the spirit meta has been proven to be a bit better for throughput.
    -Talent/reforging is off, it is better for throughput to spec into regen talents, 3/3 MG + 2/3 Furor and reforge AWAY from spirit INTO mastery.
    -Non-raid profession, that is making you loose 80(potentially 81) intellect, which is a lot.
    -12 over haste cap, which is fine. It's hard to reach the exact cap sometimes.
    -Your trinkets are gross, especially the egg. The haste is very hard to use, especially since it doesn't have a set proc time. So it could proc when you're not casting, or when you are. It's not the best trinket, you should be using the alchemist stone. There is no reason not to.
    -Haste on gloves needs to be 65 mastery, you can find 38 haste elsewhere, which would put you at cap since you're already 12 over.

Over-all looks decent, those are only the glaring things. You're in 10m, so the spec might be okay. Try changing your talents to regen, and changing your spirit to mastery. Your over-all healing will go up and your mana regen will be just fine.

Also, try using treecals, it's amazing!

7/10
    Thanks for the advices, i'll check this tonight to test it before the next raiding day. Today i'm sitting with a low amount of gold, that's the reason because i didn't drop Herbalism yet (I already have another herbalism who was leveled to let me switch that prof to something more reliable, JC i think). I have a very extreme bad luck with trinkets since this expansion starts, i couldnt get even 1 decent trinket from any boss, i have 9 chogall kills and NEVER see the FoM drops, same with Alysrazor (5 kills) and Majordomo (6 kills, never ever see this son of a bitch drop my shoulder token neither). The only trinkets i can use today are Alchemist Stone, Core of Ripeness or the awkward Egg. Since i dont need the haste anymore (I stick a lot of time with Alche Stone just for that), i though that stay with Core of Ripeness for the regen (If needed, but ussually doesn't) + Awkward egg will give no great benefits but a bit more. The other trinkets i can get are Petrified Seed or Rune of Zeth, both drop a lot of int and maybe just not worth the change...

Az!
    Quote Originally Posted by Slummish View Post
    I don't get it. I've gone AFK a million times to blow my bf so he'd get off my back and let me raid. What's the problem here? People have sex...
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    And when you see them you'll be all like :O and we'll be all like and then people on the forums will still be all like(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Quote Originally Posted by Halatosis View Post
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Panadar/simple

My druid, it is my alt I have to admit, and has been ignored in recent months. Any advice welcome .

Halatosis
    '

7/10 - Take out the points in genesis and put them in furor instead. Since you don't have crazy gear yet you're going to need the extra mana, trust me. Your gemming looks fine to me. Only thing you might want to do is on certain pieces of gear reforge crit to haste for now. Later on when you get gear you might reforge some spirit into mastery or haste depending on what you can get. For now reforge crit --> haste on the following pieces: neck, shoulder, chest, wrists, legs and relic.

Here's my link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Kashnu/simple

If my boomkin gear is on, my tinkets are Jaws of Defeat and Blazing Eye of Power. And healing ring is valor pt one.
    Last edited by Kashnu; 2011-10-28 at 07:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by messerjockel View Post
    Do you not have DI buff in your group for you to get to 1573 haste, Or are you unable to reforge for the 2005 haste mark? otherwise looks good except why are you going for the socket bonus in belt and not just a straight Intel gem.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...manis/advanced

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...manis/advanced

Very good. Do you really need the 1 pt in furor? Your spirit is kind of high as well, my choice would be the relic without spirit.. nitpicking I know but nothing else to pick on otherwise.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...sound/advanced

10+ Year Old Account
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...sound/advanced

Ntb gear. Right haste breakpoint. Gemming looks good. Oh ur one of those Darkmoon Card spirit reforgers >.< Nothing wrong with that.
    Also I always like seeing 1/3 furor just incase u need the energy at the same time ur global comes off cooldown, but I guess each to their own. I find it really helps in fights like rag wen u hav to kite a meteor / move the whole group to a new frost patch etc.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...isprime/simple

Be kind I only started using the staff after Wednesdays raid. Planning on testing how it goes some more next Wed.
    "There is a savage beast in every man, and when you hand that man a sword or spear and send him forth to war, the beast stirs." - George R.R. Martin, A Storm of Swords

Thats a good point on the rag fight. I am also considering going back to natures bounty for regrowth crit, I feel on H ryo it would be a big help on the last phase during tree form to keep people up. We had one wipe last week at .5% and a few more close ones.

SkyBluAri

Interesting gearing choices, however I'd definetly rock your 4pc bonus. I see you have downed both H Rag and H Sinestra, however you aren't using the MH + OH combo, or Shard of Woe. I can't argue with any knowledge you have of the class, however our 4pc bonus is a straight throughput increase once you get used to the proc on it. Im interested to know how that staff stacks up, and interested in seeing some logs once you have some parses with it. Overall, I will go with a 9.2/10 for a knowledgeable player, with some questionable choices in gear

Shakkix, Sargeras, US

no links for me yet