Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Hello Shifty,

Hrm the biggest thing that I can comment on is LW at 250. Level that up man! Glyph of Starfall is useless for resto. Swap for WG glyph.

According to the guide on this site 2/2 Blessing of the Grove is totally useless. 1/2 is sufficient.
    From the guide on this site: Per Dendrek: Rejuvenation is affected by several additive effects, meaning that although BotG should increase healing by 2% per point, it actually increases healing by MUCH LESS than 2%. In fact, it's worth something close to 1% increase per point. That's a 1% increase to Rejuv's healing, not a 1% increase to overall healing. It's very likely close to a .5% increase per point to overall healing. That amount is so small it almost makes those wasted talent points.

I also don't understand 1/3 Gift of the Earth Mother, it's a decent healing increase but also a healing style choice. If you are tank healing then its fine otherwise go 3/3. Magic dispell point is rather useless as well (unless you use it of course). Your haste is actually really good at 2019. 2005 is the cap most druids aim for. Spirit and mastery are on par for the gear you have but as you gain better gear reforge away from spirit to stay close to where you are now in favor of mastery but never drop below 2005 haste. Try to pick up the staff off Blackhorn if you can the thing is a beast. The Valor trinkets are not terrible either as long as you remember to actually use them. You can swap your chest for teir and get the VP helm would be better too. Get that back enchanted and look into the things i mentioned and you should see a nice increase. You should also match all of your red sockets with pure int and refore the crit on your belt to haste to make up for the loss.

Overall a generous 7/10. Hope I wasn't too elitist with my wall of text.

Here i am: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/smolderthorn/Brewski/advanced Can't post links

My main spec is balance so anything I have is all offset stuff I picked up. Going to try and get 4pc through raid finder tonight. Replacing hands and legs in favor of the VP helm. if I cannot complete Im going to dig through my bank to see if i still have T12 legs for 2pc or ill just buy some w/ JP.

10+ Year Old Account
    i think resto spec is one of the complex spec's wow have atm so i need some advice...
    my char is not running active atm but will run 10's whitin the normals figths. and whit different healers and comps every time. is there any core spec to that setup?
    i dont feellike that i have mana problems today so im up for more reforge, respec and reglyph if i can get more stabil in the healing. i dont use nourish or healing tuch much its just my playstyle, mabye i should use that more?
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...y%C3%A2/simple.

Shifty:
    From what i see. ur gem in ur back could be 40int. 65mastery on hands, reforge the wrist to haste, reforge ring to haste and reforge belt to haste instead of gemming haste/enchanting haste.
    Si hoc signum legere potes, operis boni in rebus Latinus alacribus et fructuosis potiri potes!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Riffo View Post
    i think resto spec is one of the complex spec's wow have atm so i need some advice...
    my char is not running active atm but will run 10's whitin the normals figths. and whit different healers and comps every time. is there any core spec to that setup?
    i dont feellike that i have mana problems today so im up for more reforge, respec and reglyph if i can get more stabil in the healing. i dont use nourish or healing tuch much its just my playstyle, mabye i should use that more?
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...y%C3%A2/simple.

Shifty:
    From what i see. ur gem in ur back could be 40int. 65mastery on hands, reforge the wrist to haste, reforge ring to haste and reforge belt to haste instead of gemming haste/enchanting haste.
    Your at 1953 haste, but the breakpoint is 2005, you need to reforge to hit that breakpoint and you'll see huge gains in your WG numbers. You should drop the two points in Living Seed and put them into Naturalist. Since our mastery is based off of casting Regrowth, Nourish or Healing Touch every 10 seconds, the reduce cast time on the only mana efficient one of those spells will increase your ability to cast it. You say you don't cast nourish but you need to every 10 seconds to keep harmony (our mastery) buff up so you do X% more healing, even if your mastery low, it's still 1GCD to get a huge buff to your healing, good healers will have an 80% uptime on harmony.

For a bit more throughput you could move 1 pt in Moonglow to Genesis, but it'll be very slim and not noticable.

The glyph of WG is debatable, but for 10m you usually won't have 6 targets taking dmg so it's better not to have the glyph in most cases (baring like ultraxion).

Other than that, with your gear level i'd say 6/10. Get that haste breakpoint, and fix your playstyle a bit and you'll be good to go.

for me:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ieble/advanced
    Haste Breakpoint Calculator! -------- CTC Calculator!

Sig by Elyaan | My Work | Que: 3 | PMs: OPEN

Thank you for pointing out the glyph of starfall, was originally balance and I guess I forgot to change it :> I'll fix that later but for now ive gotten some new gear and fixed some stuff :O Still need to fix gems and get a chant or 2. I recently got a chest teir token piece so I'll swap out the head for that even though its LFR piece. Usually I don't raid on a constant schedule so getting that staff might take a bit unless I try for it this weekend :P
    Last edited by Bladeoffury; 2012-02-22 at 02:18 AM.
    great new class idea
    Quote Originally Posted by Indiglo View Post
    How did you manage to tame a Troll as a Seagull?
    Quote Originally Posted by Duncanîdaho View Post
    Nothing special here. Just GC and his obsession with crabs.

Deleted
    actually living seed value is not bad. You can refresh harmony with regrowth if it needs refreshing. Naturalist instead of living seed is good in heroic yor's and in spine possible but its not that good to spend 2 points there..my opinion at least .

Also dont forget to glyph healing touch glyph since you have nature swiftness (must).

If you dont have mana issues i will remove points from moonglow and put them into furor since with recent nerf fights are shorter and might benefit more from furor .

As kieble say you can also go 3/3 genesis if you want.

p.s. check hands from valor to help you with haste if you are struggling to reach the haste cap (since you already have 4tier set bonus) or you can get hit neck and reforge hit to mastery (it has a nice haste value)
    Last edited by mmoc09a309d1ff; 2012-02-23 at 12:32 AM.

Here is my spec. It is missing dispel magic, but I hate my preist healer so I make him do all the dispels. We also have shammy to help in encounters that require more than 2 heals in our 10m raids. It is also missing swift rejuv. Did not really see the purpose in the 10m enviroment. You will have to copy and paste since I can't post links.
    So here it is: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/runetotem/Tygramora/talent/primary

Quote Originally Posted by ebah View Post
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...bobob/advanced
    Slacking with epic gems atm, cus got no money for them. Also i would replace reckless gem on ring with 50+ int gem if i would have money. :P
    Spirit reforges are for heroic spine =)
    Oh yeah and i raid 10heroic.
    Maybe bit late for your comments, but here we go:
    -Your gear overall and ilvl seems great. All proper enchants as well. I personally would go for +50 mastery on boots though, as usually you can just travel form if you're in a hurry to move or prehot people.
    -Spec is good for what its intended for, mana. Now, I can't say if this is true for you but at least with my direct heals, 1/3 living seed is better than 1/2 blessing of the grove, but if you're just spamming rejuv, go with BotG.
    -Your reforges though make me wonder, are you spamming regrowth all the time? Spine can really easily be healed with ~2000 spirit total. It's a low amount for it, but on our first kill I used 1800 spirit and normal jaws of defeat. Lifebloom is a great friend of yours there. I can't even imagine ooming with that amount of spirit, especially with your spirit trinket and heroic jaws. Are you running with 2 healers? I prefer full mastery with the spine trinket, its has worked fine so far.
    -Change your transmog, it looks horrible (The hat and tabard mainly)

Overall 9/10 still because a lot of the criticism depends on the playstyle.

Here is me: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Alzu/advanced
    I ran some bgs and that's why barkskin, usually running with wild growth instead of it. Also, don't mind my tier 12, we have horrible drop rate for any vanquisher tokens . I run 10man

---------- Post added 2012-02-23 at 04:27 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Tygramora View Post
    Here is my spec. It is missing dispel magic, but I hate my preist healer so I make him do all the dispels. We also have shammy to help in encounters that require more than 2 heals in our 10m raids. It is also missing swift rejuv. Did not really see the purpose in the 10m enviroment. You will have to copy and paste since I can't post links.
    So here it is: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/runetotem/Tygramora/talent/primary
    Big issue right away: Way too much haste, 2005 is the "cap" and after it haste is pretty much worthless. You're wasting over 300 secondary stats there. Also too much spirit if you ask me, 2000 should be enough to run with, just heal smartly. Great gear for your progress, but get new trinkets asap. Your current ones are the worst for their item levels.

You could switch skinning to some crafting profession, but the difference isnt too big and you might want to make your living with it so keep it if you use it.

Take both (or at least one) talents from blessing of the grove and spend them on either living seed or swift rejuvenation. Swift rejuvenation is actually really good as you don't have anything better to take. You will be using quite a lot of rejuv usually even in 10man. Remove glyph of innervate and take glyph of healing touch. I know it sucks but innervate glyph is worthless.

7/10

Edit: Failed when replying to thread so I rated 2 druids . (Clicked latest new posts and it threw me to ebah's post so I thought it was the last :X)
    Last edited by Alzu; 2012-02-23 at 02:29 AM.

Deleted
    eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/burning-legion/Declis/advanced

Nature's Cure 0/1- we have pala and shaman as healers in raid(both with dispels, so its a waste of 1 point for 90% fights). Sometimes respecing with 1/3 Genesis(down from 2/3 normal) to 1/1 Nature's Cure while we need an additional dispel.

Declis 10/10

As for me, here is my druid:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Odeinn/simple

Always looking for ways to improve. Any constructive feedback/suggestions to help improve my toon would be greatly apprecaited!

Deleted
    skullcrusher. 3/3 perseverance esp for normal modes should go away... put these 3 points in nature bounty and if you dont have to cleanse (other healers can do that for you) put 1 point in nature swiftness. Then replace the glyph of innervate with glyph of healing touch (since you will have nature swiftness) and your spec will be good

If you dont have mana issues in fights, and with your gear you should't , move at least 1 point from moonglow and put it in genesis for better output. If you are more confortable i will remove another point from moonglow into genesis.

i would't use the bottles of wishes unless its reforged (puting mastery on it) and only use it if i am struggling to reach the 2005 haste limit. Do you have any other trinkets to use?

Dont reforge mastery to haste... reforge spirit to haste until you reach 2005 haste. You need mastery to be at least 22%. Dont worry to much about spirit esp in normal modes. Use innervate on around 70% ,refresh mastery with a single nourish if you are low on mana and keep 3lb on tank in worse case use a mana potion ( ) Dont forget to use your cds at least 2 times in a fight one early (like when you stack at first big fire at warmaster or in almost each platform in madness if you time it correctly). Also if you can, try to get crafted wrist items (2 red slots) it will help you reach haste limit easier without using the haste trinket (they have 152 haste)

If you can start putting epic red gems in 397 tier gear it will also means you will get 160 more intellect and thats nice to have.

I would't have skinning as second raiding proffesion .
    Last edited by mmoc09a309d1ff; 2012-02-24 at 02:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alzu View Post
    Maybe bit late for your comments, but here we go:
    -Your gear overall and ilvl seems great. All proper enchants as well. I personally would go for +50 mastery on boots though, as usually you can just travel form if you're in a hurry to move or prehot people.
    -Spec is good for what its intended for, mana. Now, I can't say if this is true for you but at least with my direct heals, 1/3 living seed is better than 1/2 blessing of the grove, but if you're just spamming rejuv, go with BotG.
    -Your reforges though make me wonder, are you spamming regrowth all the time? Spine can really easily be healed with ~2000 spirit total. It's a low amount for it, but on our first kill I used 1800 spirit and normal jaws of defeat. Lifebloom is a great friend of yours there. I can't even imagine ooming with that amount of spirit, especially with your spirit trinket and heroic jaws. Are you running with 2 healers? I prefer full mastery with the spine trinket, its has worked fine so far.
    -Change your transmog, it looks horrible (The hat and tabard mainly)

Overall 9/10 still because a lot of the criticism depends on the playstyle.

Here is me:eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twilights-hammer/Alzu/advanced[/url]
    I ran some bgs and that's why barkskin, usually running with wild growth instead of it. Also, don't mind my tier 12, we have horrible drop rate for any vanquisher tokens . I run 10man

---------- Post added 2012-02-23 at 04:27 AM ----------

Big issue right away: Way too much haste, 2005 is the "cap" and after it haste is pretty much worthless. You're wasting over 300 secondary stats there. Also too much spirit if you ask me, 2000 should be enough to run with, just heal smartly. Great gear for your progress, but get new trinkets asap. Your current ones are the worst for their item levels.

You could switch skinning to some crafting profession, but the difference isnt too big and you might want to make your living with it so keep it if you use it.

Take both (or at least one) talents from blessing of the grove and spend them on either living seed or swift rejuvenation. Swift rejuvenation is actually really good as you don't have anything better to take. You will be using quite a lot of rejuv usually even in 10man. Remove glyph of innervate and take glyph of healing touch. I know it sucks but innervate glyph is worthless.

7/10

Edit: Failed when replying to thread so I rated 2 druids . (Clicked latest new posts and it threw me to ebah's post so I thought it was the last :X)
    Sorry but my haste is high cuz i do not have the 5% haste buff, i just have DI from my lock so i have to compensate.

Sorry, forgot to also say that i do not get the 5% haste buff, i just get DI from my lock so i have to compensate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tygramora, you didn't post your armory so my criticism is to do that and heres mine: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...hoof/Ay/simple

currently working on heroic spine. I heal with another disc priest with our ele shammy going resto for spine.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skullcrusher View Post
    Declis 10/10

As for me, here is my druid:
    us.battle.net/wow/en/character/darkspear/Odeinn/simple

Always looking for ways to improve. Any constructive feedback/suggestions to help improve my toon would be greatly apprecaited!
    It looks that you are a bit over-caped with 2056 haste. Try to reduce it to 2005. Reforgelite will help you(imo best addon for one-click reforge, if you know how to setup a stats weights and caps). Probably changing haste enchant on gloves with +65 mastery will be good move.

It seems some people are forgetting to post their pages. So here is mine http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...aggel/advanced
    Ik im missing alot of enchants, im working on it

K here is mine again-us.battle.net/wow/en/character/runetotem/Tygramora/simple
    My haste is at 2293, which is high. Need to be at 2292 which I am close because our shadow preist decided to play his rogue, so I lost my 5% haste buff. We do have a Lock so at least I get DI now. Oh and I can't post links yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nooty View Post
    Logged in feral gear above me ..

Here is mine : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...acwin/advanced
    Reforging looks good, haste and mastery numbers look good. Spec is ok, but what confused me is the Glyph of Barkskin instead of Wild Growth. I don't understand the use for that raiding. I am also confused as to why you're not using the double 2pc from T12 and T13 combo. Unless you're just very unlucky with drops, I would consider giving the double 2pc a try.

I am aware at the moment that I am logged into Feral gear. I'll change it when I get off my laptop and turn my desktop on. I'm going to need a couple more coffees before I do that though

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...3%A1n/advanced
    Last edited by xXsoftcoreXx; 2012-02-26 at 12:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by xXsoftcoreXx View Post
    Reforging looks good, haste and mastery numbers look good. Spec is ok, but what confused me is the Glyph of Barkskin instead of Wild Growth. I don't understand the use for that raiding. I am also confused as to why you're not using the double 2pc from T12 and T13 combo. Unless you're just very unlucky with drops, I would consider giving the double 2pc a try.

I am aware at the moment that I am logged into Feral gear. I'll change it when I get off my laptop and turn my desktop on. I'm going to need a couple more coffees before I do that though

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...3%A1n/advanced
    I think 2set t13 is crap .

I will be going for T13 heroic instead not for bonus but for stats but will swap when i get 3 t13 hc still keep my 2set hc from t12

About Wild growth i raid 10man and glyph is only useful if u are using it on every CD which i don't .
    It can be useful on Ultraxion but i have healed it without that glyph so no problem .

There are no other glyph which are better thorns can be used on tanks .

Deleted
    Nooty u numpty, link armoury maybe .

mines in sig :P.