Pro's/cons of Tera Online ?

I really need to get away from wow for awhile and I've been eyeballing Tera Online.
    So I ask you the common folk, What do you consider the pro's/cons of Tera when compared to wow.

From watching the gameplay video's on youtube it looks like both games have pretty much the same combat system but if one is superior which do you think it is ?

Lol Tera's combat system is MUCH more advanced than WoW's. I haven't made much research on the game, but don't you aim your spells, and you dodge attacks and stuff?

Not to mention the political system they have in-game which sounds awesome.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

Pretty sure Tera Online's combat is nothing like wow. I believe you have to aim spells (like a 3rd person shooter). You might want to invest some time into researching the game before getting in to it.

Please keep all discussion to the game in the already existing thread. The search feature is your friend.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/863135-Tera-Online
    Last edited by Edge-; 2011-10-21 at 05:28 PM.