Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Would you look at that... the stream keeps stopping to buffer and rewinds a few minutes.Is anyone else getting this or am I just screwed as usual?

Quote Originally Posted by Jboyed View Post
    What if there is no new xpac announced? The nerdrage would be catastrophic...
    Already confirmed in the pre-show that there will be a new expansion announced.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhys View Post
    Would you look at that... the stream keeps stopping to buffer and rewinds a few minutes.Is anyone else getting this or am I just screwed as usual?
    I had to turn the quality down to 500k.
    Quote Originally Posted by xxAkirhaxx View Post
    Blizzard is a conglomerate that through lower sub numbers has raised revenue. They're not stupid, they're just not catering to you.
    Yes yes, I know, the sky just bonked you on the head, casuals are taking over the government, and some baddie just got a raid drop... I think you'll live.

http://darisdroppings.wordpress.com

Deleted
    Is the Opening Ceremony free? I read a blue post saying it was, but it's aired from the Main Stage which is only available for the Virtual Ticket. Can anyone shed some light on this, for me?

No problems here, pretty smooth set at 2mb.

Lower your bandwidth (If your using the paid one).
    If your using the free one, well, so is the rest of the world so their server might be dieing under the stress.

Quote Originally Posted by balir View Post
    Noooooooooooo! New talent trees?! My mind , well the theory crafter's minds will explode! And confirmation of new xpac... Oh my! What will it be called?
    Wasn't that supposed to be the class-based talent thing? I thought that was pre-announced, no?
    WoW: Founder <Saturnalia>, Norgannon
    Rift: Mev <Ascended of Corthana>, Faeblight
    Gaming articles

man, itll really suck if they add pandas... I was hoping we'd get to draenor properly, and visit some demon planets. pandarians are supposed to be neutral (or horde, which will simply suck seven ways to none). We just had 2 new races this last expansion, so it'll make sense to have a new class in this expansion - as they stated they would do... but who knows.

I probably should have investigated this earlier...but where can I watch? o_O Is there anywhere I can watch live for free?

No Titan news! That's a surprise! Definitely not going to talk about it, they said.

Deleted
    shouldn't they introduce new class next expansion? i mean we had new races in cata, now its time for new class!

Deleted
    Holy shit d3 free for wow players with 12 months subs