[1.8.1] Tale of Kingdoms mod

Came across it to day and looks quite good...a change from the challenges that have been coming up recently.

It requires modloader and a clean install with no other addons can be downloaded here

holy badassness
    I run a satire / humor blog site very The Onion-esque. It's like taking trolling to another level.

www.spinatlantic.com

It's a great mod. Can't wait for the Tier 3/4 kingdoms to be released.

As a fair warning - the mod does NOT work with Singplayercommands. Once you enter a command into the console, it breaks the functionality of the merchants/guildmaster/builders.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait, you mean I can't use Clay Soldiers and Rei's Minimap with it? Not even Treecapitator?

Sorry, that's a deal-breaker. I gotta have a minimap at the bare minimum.

That looks amazing
    Inspecting raid instance floors since 2005

Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    Wait, you mean I can't use Clay Soldiers and Rei's Minimap with it? Not even Treecapitator?

well the video recommends a clean install because using the mod usualy overwrites stuff but you can try...just copy the minecraft folder and then do the clean install and add the addons you absolutely must have and see if it works , if it doesn't just delete it and move the copied folder back to appdata

Tested with water shader alpha and that works fine with this so maybe the mini map will work fine and maybe treecapitator
    Last edited by Lagwin; 2011-10-22 at 12:47 PM. Reason: updating mod conpatability

Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post

I use TreeCap and a minimap with no issues. It's literally only SPC that causes issues, and even then only when you input commands.

I have a ton of stuff installed on my client, popped this in the mods folder and havent had a single issue yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, everything's working fine. Did a fresh install for the hell of it.

Anyone else seeing monsters start hemmorhaging gold coins just before they die? Whack a creeper twice with my diamond sword and it starts bleeding coins everywhere a good second or two before it dies.