Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

Blizzard Dota :O (Your thoughts!)

Sooo, Blizzard just announced Blizzard Dota, what do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by Ellefar View Post
    Sooo, Blizzard just announced Blizzard Dota, what do you think?
    DOPE.
    10chars

Deleted
    i got to say that Blizzard Dota sounds really fun, atleast something that keeps me bussy instead of World of Warcraft with pokemon battles :P this could be challange idd !

For people who didn´t see video recently about Blizzard dota heres a link

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever the Regent-Lord needs me to be
    Blizzrads take one Super Smash Bros.

15+ Year Old Account
    if they're serious this could be fun - i love dota
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

Hilarious. I'd play it.

Haha that's a great trailer.

Coming Soon(ish) "Seriously!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat View Post
    Don't use facts, they unsettle peoples' prejudices, and once that happens the flames start.
    Quote Originally Posted by krethos View Post
    Its Science, just ask Albert Einstien, he invented Space

Deleted
    "These heroes are forced to fight to the death, in an endless battle with no purpose other than ladder points."
    haha

Honestly, this is the first thing they've release in the past 4-5 years that I feel like they got to do whatever they wanted with. It seems like they had genuinely had fun creating this, since it doesn't appear to have the massive budgets that their other games do, and were given the freedom to do what they wanted.

That being said, I probably won't really play it (never liked the pure DoTA style games, LoL I can enjoy because it's different enough) other than just to see what it's like.

15+ Year Old Account
    I think it looks really cool, not sure how much I'll end up playing though(Love Dota games, but I'm bad at them and tend to quit playing.)

Sounds interesting. I'll still be looking forward to DotA2, but this doesn't feel like it's trying to compete with it, it's just the devs making this game and having fun.

bah can't believe it has already passed a year since they announced their DOTA in blizzcon'10. Feels like yesterday . Guess valva's Dota2 made them to make something more serious...
    "Blizzard is not incompetent or stupid and they are not intentionally screwing you over"

I don't really like Dota but i will try this just because I want to control blizzard's iconic heroes. Blizzard dota heroes look 100x times better than dota2.

Deleted
    would be epic if there were the Lost vikings as playble heroes in blizard dota

they should make a mortal kombat style of all the characters in all blizzard games lol. that would be sick

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds awesome if they allow some mode against bots and isn't just against other players like LoL or maybe even put together some single player story mode. Also would love to see some references/characters from their older games like Blackthorne.

Being blizzard chars got me interested.
    Probably cost $30+ and didn't get me that interested. Hated how dota killed war3 custom maps

looks like it wont be hon vs lol debates in the next couple months, it will be dota2 vs Bdota
    PlayStation suporter.
    fb_Scud / RPG-HAD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    Being blizzard chars got me interested.
    Probably cost $30+ and didn't get me that interested. Hated how dota killed war3 custom maps
    I thought it was a sc2 custom like starjeweled and left2die. Anyway, I'm awesome at MOBAs. Really eager.

Hilarious and bad at the same time