Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ...
    what i dont understand is how people can complain about a system they dont even need to use? it's not like the pet battle system will be in your face and you need it for gear or stat changes... i dont like the system it self but i dont see any point of quitting a game i like becuase there is something in it i dont like
    but dont even need to look at. and come on seriously pets have been utterly useless for 7 years and when blizzard put a system in to make them just a bit more useless you cry like babies.

but i guess thats the thing now days. what ever they do people will whine about it

Deleted
    another simplification for noobs, oott ("out of talent trees"), 11 classes and differences for number of 4 (approximately), shaman without buff totems ? do u remember first WF totem ? ..... be only one who had this type rai.... no party buff !!! I had enha shaman on TBC and I did not feel be bitch, I help the raid to boost rogues and kill the boss in time (for only me be better use another totem)..... old good times when ever class and talent spec were different and original, a long time ago there will be tank healer(paladin), aoe healer (shaman and holy priest, but every one be better for another fight ), hot healer (druid held hots on chars that expect they take damage), target booster (disco priest with bubbles, healing increase and damage reduce buffs), now there is only healers and it is also similar to other raid class types, than i think wow gets no more variability but looses it ..... VP for daily OMG .........now I playing SWTOR for a month and it seems good maybe better than wow (per year, have little problems as crashing game to win, graphic buggs and so on, as ever starting big MMO but nothing drastic they only need time to fix it), they have better levelling quests (rly u must see it), talent trees like TBC/WoTLK, BG pvp is in more interesting battlegrounds (perhaps than I get tired),world pvp zones, there is no arenas, pve look like as wow, awesome Star Wars lore and much more, there is a lot little differences some good, some bad , but i enjoy it

Deleted
    another simplification for noobs, oott ("out of talent trees"), 11 classes and differences for number of 4 (approximately), shaman without buff totems ? do u remember first WF totem ? ..... be only one who had this type rai.... no party buff !!! I had enha shaman on TBC and I did not feel be bitch, I help the raid to boost rogues and kill the boss in time (for only me be better use another totem)..... old good times when ever class and talent spec were different and original, a long time ago there will be tank healer(paladin), aoe healer (shaman and holy priest, but every one be better for another fight ), hot healer (druid held hots on chars that expect they take damage), target booster (disco priest with bubbles, healing increase and damage reduce buffs), now there is only healers and it is also similar to other raid class types, than i think wow gets no more variability but looses it ..... VP for daily OMG .........now I playing SWTOR for a month and it seems good maybe better than wow (per year, have little problems as crashing game to win, graphic buggs and so on, as ever starting big MMO but nothing drastic they only need time to fix it), they have better levelling quests (rly u must see it), talent trees like TBC/WoTLK, BG pvp is in more interesting battlegrounds (perhaps than I get tired),world pvp zones, there is no arenas, pve look like as wow, awesome Star Wars lore and much more, there is a lot little differences some good, some bad , but i enjoy it