Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Definitely I love it! Panda + Monk = Awesomeness!!! Proud race with a monk combat style!

Worgens actually have the prefect build for monk style fighting. They should make Monk not available for Gnomes and Goblins. Also the new talent tree sucks balls.

Deleted
    If blizzard makes X, you hate, if Blizzard change to Y, you hate aswell, then i have 3 words for you, GO FUCK YOURSELF!

Idk if others have played rift, but these talent "trees" are not rift inspired, rift trees were inspired by wow, and now wow are changing them.

10+ Year Old Account
    i love how people are afraid of changes^^ not one has tryed it yet, and allready the masses are whinning, just hilarious

Pet battle system seems kind of sketchy, and honestly, somewhat misplaced in the World of Warcraft. I'm sure a lot of people will get enjoyment from it, and I say good for them!Im mostly excited about the look and feel of Pandaria, especially the new central city-hubs for the Alliance and Horde. VERY interested in seeing their reveal!

Deleted
    They went from

to

Quote Originally Posted by Dexiefy View Post
    go on blizz.. so far you gave me like 10 reasons to stop palying and 1 to play (if nicely designed zones can count for reason to keep playing lol) earning talent point every 2 levels is already boring as cfuck... why do we even keep levels in the game? leveling will feel even more like a chore than anything else...You will care only about getting 15 levels not every single one of them. Thank you GC for proving me wrong yet again... You can turn something wonderfull (TBC) into shit (wotlk) then go on and turn that shit into epic shit(cataclysm) just to now create LEGENDARY shit....
    I think you're confused. TBC was shit, and WotLK fixed it.
    Yeah We ALl do m8 guess again somting went frong well lets hope it will be fixed soon
    ...?

Quote Originally Posted by Laughriot View Post
    I think you're confused. TBC was shit, and WotLK fixed it.
    Firstly, Pandas LMAO HA HA HA HA Ok, feeling a bit better. Not to be mean, but TBC was where they peaked. It has been a downward spiral since then. Do you not remember the devs saying that they considered wrath to be a failure. They tried to bring in more casual player base and in doing so dumbed down the game and made it even easier. All the raids since wrath has just not been as fun and I have played from vanilla till recently. I remember waiting to go into BT and being excited even though we have cleared it tons of times before. The game has had a nice run, but It's seems that this patch is more towards the younger kid crowd. They will probable get decent amount of sales, but with bigger games such as GW2 and swtor coming out they will probable loose more subs. I don't doubt the long time players, like myself from vanilla, will want something different after playing a game for 5+ years.

...I spent 3 years trying to get the Halberd of Smiting on my hunter. Now it's removed from the game and I can't just reroll to a class that will be able to use it.That's a kick in the teeth. I love Blizz, I love WoW, but that just hurts and I can't get over the fact that I will never be able to equip it again. :\

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Oooh, Valley of Huttball? And everyone gets companion pets now? I wonder if this expansion has Story, too.

Valor rewarded from dailies i can deal with, i dont see it as a problem. anything is better then running the same dungeons 89347598374985734 times a week. (exageration, figured i needed to clarify before someone pulled math on me and told me how wrong i was... so do NOT take that number seriously) Anyways, what im wondering... is wil the stupid limit of i think its 25 dailies a day STILL be there? and are they planning to gate the content like they always do.. or let us finally play the hell out of wow if we want to... =/

So, did you hear? Blizzard pretty much made it official that the next wow expansion is in fact going to be kung fu panda fucking 3

---------- Post added 2011-10-22 at 05:54 AM ----------

I know Blizz wannts peep to come back and play, but this new shitty expansion is the one thats going to make me quit.

LOL I love it. Blizzard does something unique like this xpac, everyone bitches. If they kept going the way they have been with the WotLK and Cata, people would hate on them for not being different. They can't win! I'm going back to WoW for this expansion because it finally looks FUN. I was tired of the same "dark" storyline, the same mechanics, the same everything. Thank you Blizzard, this xpac looks like it's worth the money.

So as a hunter, the thunderfury that took me ages to get back when i got it, and is essentially equipped in any situation that doesn't involve combat, can never be worn again? hopefully we can still wear melee items cosmetically.... i don't care about the stats it's just the best fricken item model in the game is all... you know... nothing too major about FREAKIN THUNDERFURY thanks to all the hunters QQing about min range, look what you did because you're too retarded to stay at ranged

---------- Post added 2011-10-22 at 05:19 PM ----------

lol no auto attack and auto shot, everything relies on pushing buttons constantly to keep up the deeps

so about them australian servers blizz

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by colester View Post
    Firstly, Pandas LMAO HA HA HA HA Ok, feeling a bit better. Not to be mean, but TBC was where they peaked. It has been a downward spiral since then. Do you not remember the devs saying that they considered wrath to be a failure. They tried to bring in more casual player base and in doing so dumbed down the game and made it even easier. All the raids since wrath has just not been as fun and I have played from vanilla till recently. I remember waiting to go into BT and being excited even though we have cleared it tons of times before. The game has had a nice run, but It's seems that this patch is more towards the younger kid crowd. They will probable get decent amount of sales, but with bigger games such as GW2 and swtor coming out they will probable loose more subs. I don't doubt the long time players, like myself from vanilla, will want something different after playing a game for 5+ years.
    I agree completely with you on this..GW2 and SWTOR will do really well, and probably sway a lot of people away from WoW(me included ^^) They are just scrapping the bottom of the barrel at this point.

Some of these changes look interesting and I'm curious how they're going to pull them off. Seems to me that they're trying to make the game more dynamic which is a good thing, this is one of those examples where competition is a good thing. I'm still cautiously optimistic about it but i hope it can keep its numbers up even with SWTOR and GW2 on the horizon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Karazee View Post
    valor points from dailies.
    holy hahahahahahaha batman
    now you not only don't need to raid to get raid gear, you dont' even have to do anything with other people to get it.simply amazingSWTOR's subscription numbers keep getting higher and higher with every panel
    What is great is that people like you leave, and five new players take your place. WOW just got better.

Warlock stuff looks ballin, pvp battles grounds look unique now the whiners can shut up. Quests that buff you to allows you to roll on stuff / day long buff stats sounds fun. All the whining aside on the WoW forums (lol) this xpack look pretty nice.

edit: We don't even know what VP will give this xpack, tier might be raid only like in Dragon Soul and past expansions, and the only thing VP will give is stuff to help you with raiding.

Also haters be hatin'
    Last edited by Rigrot; 2011-10-22 at 07:35 AM.

Cool

Did Blizzard employees said about eta fot release MoP ???
    Monos/Human Warrior/Burning Legion EU