Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    So with this combat-pet system, theyre basically adding pokemon to the game?

Allow achievements to be shared among all characters on the same Battle.net account, things such as the raid achievements and the ones which are difficult to get. How is this buried? This is the most amazing thing ever. After 7 years of a shaman main, the last 3 of which I've literally died a little inside every time I've logged my toon I may be able to finally ditch it without losing 7 years of acumulated everything. Man this would be perfect if I could share all the achievement mounts/collected misc other stuff as well.

Deleted
    Tol'vir Proving Grounds seems like an Arena they should have released in Cataclysm but they were late to implement it befeore a new expansion.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by amielle View Post
    LOL I love it. Blizzard does something unique like this xpac, everyone bitches. If they kept going the way they have been with the WotLK and Cata, people would hate on them for not being different. They can't win! I'm going back to WoW for this expansion because it finally looks FUN. I was tired of the same "dark" storyline, the same mechanics, the same everything. Thank you Blizzard, this xpac looks like it's worth the money.
    This. Blizzard is finally going inventive, after the dull and repetitive cataclysm where they lost alot of subscribers. Last time blizzard went inventive was with TBC.
    Shadowpriest & Warlock

Deleted
    I think it is very clear where they are going with this. Blizzard is turning WoW into an entry-level MMO. They simplify everything that was a hurdle to get into the game: talent trees, Choosing skills, instances, groups. They understand that, at this time, there is no way they will keep the hardcore players, the players that are looking for the greater pvp and raid experience from mving to GW2 and SWTOR. They have now made it so that an 8 year old can play the game well enough.

Im w8ing for 95 expansion .. Maybe shrek and his donkey as new race .... This is not world of warcraft ... It's World of Cartoons . Nice job .. panda .. LOL nothing in wow is about panda . Inner peace maybe ? Maybe that ability can reflect frost or fire or shadow bolts Who knows . FAIL expansion EVER .

And why Shadowstep and Prep are in same line ?? LOL

---------- Post added 2011-10-22 at 10:15 AM ----------

Welcome to world of Animations ... We will have SHrek and his donkey in 95 Expansion !!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thalendil View Post
    So with this combat-pet system, theyre basically adding pokemon to the game?
    RPGs as far back as Chronotrigger, one of the best RPGs ever created had 'pokemon' style battles. They were a fun side thing to do, something WoW is sorely lacking in Cata.

An MMO should not feel like a hemmed in, part time job.

Welcome to world of Animations ... We will have SHrek and his donkey in 95 Expansion !!
    Fairly certain Warcraft had Pandaren before their was Kung-Fu Panda maybe even before we had a Beverly Hills Ninja as well.
    Last edited by Primernova; 2011-10-22 at 10:21 AM.

Deleted
    Just ridiculous. If I were 13 again, I prolly would like this expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Love everything of it. So excited. But yeah, haters gonna hate and hopefully leave, this time for real. I'm going to enjoy this game with the people who deserves it.

Deleted
    For you all who are quiting wow i have just a few last words for you.

NA NA NA NA
    NA NA NA NA
    HEY HEY-EY
    GOODBYE
    Last edited by mmoc80ea7ba33a; 2011-10-22 at 02:06 PM.

Talents look awesome. Pandaria looks awesome. Monk looks awesome. Pandarens look awesome. Gief now!

10+ Year Old Account
    i love how they took 1 hour to explain the new pet system when they could've just said "we basically copied Pokemon.... and... that's about it"

10+ Year Old Account
    I want to know how they're going to use the Alliance Vs Horde story.

Companion Pet fights = Pokemon. Gotta catch em all. I'm so glad TOR comes out on 12/20. I couldn't stomach leveling through this stupid expansion. Really? Split faction races? Pokemon? Valor points for completing quests? At least they're getting rid of min range for hunters. Wow. Blizz is making everything stupid friendly nowadays.

I don't know if some1 has asked this before , but will we get an additional character slot per server. Would suck to start a new server just to be able to play Monk. Even more it would suck to delete an old toon.

I don't like anything that's asian inspired at all, i think it's just a suck up for asia because they could finally get WOTLK too, but Asia is a big market, so i understand them.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by azzer24 View Post
    I don't like anything that's asian inspired at all, i think it's just a suck up for asia because they could finally get WOTLK too, but Asia is a big market, so i understand them.
    money wise asia is a very small part of their market. Most of their money comes from EU/US. Ignoring those to please china is really stupid. The poll shows that 75% of people are ok with pandas and others just complain about things they haven't seen yet. At this point you can only say I don't like the theme or the new race as anything else is yet to be seen.
    Last edited by Deleo; 2011-10-23 at 08:25 AM.
    I've walked the realms of the dead. I have seen the infinite dark. Nothing you say. Or do. Could possibly frighten me.
    We are not monsters! We are not the mindless wretches of a ghoul army! NO! We are a force even more terrifying! We are the chill in a coward's spine! We are the instruments of an unyielding ire! WE ARE THE FORSAKEN!
    Those who do not stand with the Forsaken stand against them. And those who stand against the Forsaken will not stand long.

Quote Originally Posted by StenchSlash View Post
    No fly until max level.. YES!!!!
    Boooooo!!!

---------- Post added 2011-10-23 at 12:59 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Dunkman View Post
    I mean, seriously, VP for daily quests? I really don't understand, what do people who aren't even going to run 5-mans need epic gear for anyway?
    They need epic gear for the same reason you do: They want it.
    I wanna go back to my trainer and learn a new spell in the next expansion! And we all need to be able to fly from day 1 ! (And fly over the Exodar and Silvermoon on our own mounts!)

Well I never, not in my wildest dreams would I have imagined so much negative feedback regarding the details of a World of Warcraft expansion from this community. In all seriousness though I like what I see so far especially the pet battles, PvE scenarios, and new class to play around with. Regarding the "VP from Dailies": anyone that actually gets upset about this won't be missed. Matter of fact I'm sure we'll see you all there.
    Last edited by Zock; 2011-10-23 at 02:07 PM.