LastLast
    Deleted

I'm sad...

And again no new race for the paladin class

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/game/mis...aria/pandaren/

That's just sad... :/

Deleted
    No Pandadins :< WTB paid class change

It's a fucking joke. After Paladins got shafted by not getting Worgens or Goblins, now we get shafted again. Meanwhile other classes like Priests could be all 3.

Where is the fairness?

Shall we say you are a "sad panda"

15+ Year Old Account
    I think it doesn't fit Pandaren to be Paladins. I have Tauren, I can be any class I like (as in classes that I find fun to play).
    Pokemon Y / Pokemon OR
    Friendcode: 0791-2124-3938 (IGN: Michiel)

Quote Originally Posted by FoxHaven2482 View Post
    Shall we say you are a "sad panda"
    got em... but at least your not crashed into the maelstrom
    The sun has set on this mortal world fools make peace with your end for the hour of twilight falls!

You are seriously complaining about this? Of all things.....wow

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by taurenburger View Post
    I think it doesn't fit Pandaren to be Paladins. I have Tauren, I can be any class I like (as in classes that I find fun to play).

We didn't we get atleast worgen then?.. they used to be humans.. it fit perfectly..

---------- Post added 2011-10-21 at 10:11 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Brosemon View Post
    Yes i do.. because it's annoying.. we are the only class without a new race..

And now that a monk can be: healer, Tank and DPS.. i can see them replacing paladins..

Quote Originally Posted by Nekovivie View Post
    It's a fucking joke. After Paladins got shafted by not getting Worgens or Goblins, now we get shafted again. Meanwhile other classes like Priests could be all 3.

Where is the fairness?
    I'd prefer that they not sacrifice immersion and dev resoucres just so you can be whatever race/class combo you want.
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brosemon View Post
    Everything announced so far is amazing, the fact I can't enjoy it as much with a Paladin main sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by mmo_lol View Post

We didn't we get atleast worgen then?.. they used to be humans.. it fit perfectly..

---------- Post added 2011-10-21 at 10:11 PM ----------

Yes i do.. because it's annoying.. we are the only class without a new race..

And now that a monk can be: healer, Tank and DPS.. i can see them replacing paladins..
    What the fuck? o_O

You are a paladin. Of a particular race.

But you are complaining because you don't see enough paladins of a race that cant be paladins and think it is paladinist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lugo Moll View Post
    Consider this philosophical question: If Blizz fails, but noone is there to see it. Will there still be QQ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekovivie View Post

Where is the fairness?
    Fairness went out the window, just like Paladins being better or just as good as Priests.. Priests rule, there is your proof, re-roll or deal with it.
    <~$~("The truth, is limitless in its range. If you drop a 'T' and look at it in reverse, it could hurt.")~$~> L.F.

<~$~("The most hopelessly stupid man is he who is not aware he is wise.")~$~> I.A.

Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    Everything announced so far is amazing, the fact I can't enjoy it as much with a Paladin main sucks.
    Not a fan of the new talent tree. I'm sad that I can't be a PandaPal myself. :/
    Sig/ava made by the amazing Elyssia! ♥

10+ Year Old Account
    It's just a day in the life of being THE BEST CLASS EVER.
    I used to like WoW. I still do, but I used to, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by urban dictionary
    Terms such as "baddie" do nothing to help remove the socially-inept, tone-deaf loser stigma stuck on gamers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Playintrafic View Post
    Does it matter? PvP matters as much as pet battles.

Deleted
    The worst part is they're taking away our relic slot!

I remember when they added relics, finally my OCD could relax now that I had something to put in that slot that had been empty for so long!

If they're taking away our relic slots I hope our current relics turn into trinkets, I don't want them gone or turned into grey trash items!

Quote Originally Posted by Auto-Unstuck View Post
    The worst part is they're taking away our relic slot!

I remember when they added relics, finally my OCD could relax now that I had something to put in that slot that had been empty for so long!

If they're taking away our relic slots I hope our current relics turn into trinkets, I don't want them gone or turned into grey trash items!
    It's not like the current relics are good for anything !_!

Quote Originally Posted by Nillo View Post
    It's not like the current relics are good for anything !_!
    True that. I actually preferred proc librams.
    Sig/ava made by the amazing Elyssia! ♥

Quote Originally Posted by mmo_lol View Post
    And again no new race for the paladin class

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/game/mis...aria/pandaren/

That's just sad... :/
    Who cares....?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nillo View Post
    Who cares....?
    Well some of us actually do..

Sigh,.... and shrug. If pandarens did get choice for paladins a great many would then complain about how it does not make sense. See: introduction of sunwalkers.
    Nor the worgen or the pandaren would really make sense to be paladin, as I feel.
    Basicly the only step that's left for such is all races get all classes. And while I'd love to play gnome paladin (yes, you can judge me, but dresses, holy-ish gear looks great on them :P) you must admit it would make 0 sense.