Thread: I'm sad...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Tbh I would rather be a goblin.

yeah, calling it not logical for a paladin to be a panda, then how the F could a undead be a priest, a fucking gnome be a warrior and whatever things that dont really makes sense. its a fantasy-game and they just hit the break when it was time for the paladins to enter the train to pandaville. FUCK YOU blizzard. no worgen, no panda. I really wanna know the reason, except the "oh so logic" stuff.

Deleted
    I don't care much for lore, I prefer to play what I want to play. But is there a specific reason why Pandaren can't be Paladins?

Deleted
    You dont understand... there is still TOO MANY paladins. Thats why pandarens cant be a paladin. SImple as that.

I have a feeling this will not affect the popularity of paladins as a class.

lova that panda will have rogue as class

This is one of the last things that would cross my mind regarding the the new race. So my pally can't be one, big deal. People really do complain about everything.
    There is this thing called being so open-minded your brains fall out.

-Richard Dawkins

This actually does make me sad, I'm less tempted to resubscribe now.
    Pandarin Paladins wouldn't break lore anymore than Bloodelf Paladins do.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyese View Post
    True that. I actually preferred proc librams.
    I really loved the librams/relics that improved one of your abilities. It was so much customization potential for different bosses.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddlesnarf View Post
    This actually does make me sad, I'm less tempted to resubscribe now.
    Pandarin Paladins wouldn't break lore anymore than Bloodelf Paladins do.
    Well the only problem with that is that they've been cut off from the rest of the world for 10k years, whereas neither BEs nor Tauren were.

Quote Originally Posted by niai View Post
    I really loved the librams/relics that improved one of your abilities. It was so much customization potential for different bosses.
    After they got rid of proc relics/librams it just became a stat spot. There really wasn't anything interesting about it anymore.
    --Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain and most fools do- (B. Franklin)--

Deleted
    We got a new paladin race for Cata, didnt expect pandas to be paladins. Pandaren Paladin does sound fun though

10+ Year Old Account
    Closing this and consolidating this topic to this thread.
    Host of Talking Skritt, a GW2 podcast!