Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    SWTOR is my next time invest, time that i used in WoW, since i came from a diferent WoW since 2005, and after seing to where the game is going theres nothing left for me in WoW, TOR seems what i want from a old MMORPG formula whit deep story and interaction, and making choices that really affects the world, want to feel gameplay epic whidout sitting in a city night after night waiting for a fast run after taking couple days to mazimixe the character whit little to no effort, GW2 since is P2P its obvious i will give a try.
    Last edited by konishiwa; 2011-11-22 at 05:55 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by abenhansen View Post
    In Gw2 u dont have a healer or tank, and i love to play one of them, why take them out?.
    because they want to? not every game has to be the same you know.

Deleted
    it's a pity rift isn't included in the math, it is way better than wow. the way i see it:
    bad-wow (only since 4.1)
    good - rift
    great - swtor
    BEST - Guild wars 2

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aoi View Post
    Why does it bother you? Pretty sure everyone knows it's buy to play they just mean no monthly fee. Get over yourself..
    Because often times people don't, and they misrepresent it. That's why it bothers me, and it's a dated ideology that B2P models are always massive failures. They're not, in fact one of the most successful Online RPG's out there (Guild Wars 1) is buy to play.
    Quote Originally Posted by SW:TOR
    Jokerseven - Kinetic Combat Shadow - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Ce'lia - Combat Sentinel - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Sentinel PVE Basics for the two Specs that matter

10+ Year Old Account
    In Gw2 u dont have a healer or tank, and i love to play one of them, why take them out?.
    Because not everyone is you?

Deleted
    Yeah but u had a choice btw my main is dps

Quote Originally Posted by Lefuu View Post
    Seems like a desperate act from Blizzard to keep wow alive and prostitute themselves for Asian market... they failed miserably, this whole IP makes me vomit.

Can't wait for GW2, at least they deserve support unlike this ripoff.

Just like they prostituted themselves to the Scandinavian market with WotLK? The fact that they have an Asian theme to their expansion doesn't mean that the expansion itself is catered towards the Asian market.

Personally I quit WoW a few months back, and I don't plan on returning. Been following GW2 since 2007, so I'll definitively play that. SWTOR feels like a bad parody of what WoW used to be, but with proper storytelling mechanics. It doesn't seem to have any gameplay mechanics that differ from those that made me quit WoW in the first place.

10+ Year Old Account
    GW2 all the way I can not wait for that game to come out. I will most likely still play MoP though especially since GW2 will be FTP anyway. SWTOR doesn't interest me at all to be honest. I've watched plenty of gameplay and it just doesn't appeal to me for some reason. Since people are also including Rift in the conversation I tried it and bought 3 months gameplay but I probably won't remain subscribed.

WoW had a good run. I use to play WoW like many, but WoW is just old and stale now. Nothing wrong with that. It happens to video games. I'll try out SWTOR. It has a ton more features than WoW did upon launch so in the future it could upgrade just like WoW did. Alot of wow is in Asia now. It wouldn't be strange at all to see SWTOR overtake WoW in subscritions in Europe and the USA after a couple years.

I will still play MoP when it comes out. I have some friends that will still be playing with me, but I do not play as much as I used to anymore. I have gone down to just raiding, and even then when, when we have cleared a raid for that patch, I lose interest quickly. I am most looking forward to SwTor. I love the old KotOR games. I used to replay them once a year just because they were so good. From things that I have read SwTOR will be like KOTOR 3-7 or something like that. I love the story and plot twists, and if they can pull that off in a MMO environment I will be sold. All the games that have come out before, Rift, Age of Conan, and the many others that were wow killers have not even become a blip to me, and yes I tested and played all of them. Star wars has a following, and a very good company backing it, so it may be the game that finally pulls me away from wow.

Deleted
    (Im 95% pvp) gw2=mop> sw I think... maybe gw2 will be a little bit better compared to wow but cant say alot about it because the game is not complete yet, sw wont be as good as wow at release imo... the pvp and the gameplay in general feels a bit clunky. gw2 looks amazing from the things I have seen, nice questing, the pvp looks awesome but I cant really say anthing more about it since I havent watched all videos yet :P
    I was 100% right about swtor for me, its a fun game but not better than wow imo. especially for pvpers.
    MoP looks cool, I just think not having a main bad guy is wierd and the pve will be wierd/lame but just like GW2, I cant say alot more about it, just that pandaria looks cool, new class looks cool, new talents look awesome
    The only wow killer I see is project titan since the more they work on it, the worse wow gets. when it gets closer to release, they will stop working on wow cause they would make more money with just having titan than with having wow AND titan.
    remember THIS IS ALL JUST MY OPINION.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah but u had a choice btw my main is dps
    You've got a choice in guild wars 2, 8 of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by SW:TOR
    Jokerseven - Kinetic Combat Shadow - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Ce'lia - Combat Sentinel - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Sentinel PVE Basics for the two Specs that matter