Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    mage talents sux so hard i feel like deleting my char. then i saw last tier warlock and simple start crying, why all the cool pve go all to warlocks??? why we need double sheep fgs...

Would rather they went back to models pre wrath, with lots of points. Not that matters really, so many fuck ups in this next xpac.

This seems a bit bland to me, if i'm understanding it right. You get a few special abilities for picking your baseline path (Sub/Combat/Assass for example), then every multiple of 15 you get a choice to make?

So every character will basically be a carbon copy of each other, besides 8-9 things? IDK if I like the sound of that.

Or is it "You can pick your talents as you go but every multiple of 15 you get a choice"??

#2 would be okay, but sounds more like #1 to me.

seems spriest got nerfed with this new talent set up

oh men they screwed completly Healing for warrior ... WTF ou would have to chose between ... our 3 min 30% regeneration ... the 5% while stun and 3 % while been damamged and the new victory rush 30 sec coldown plus 20 of rage ... damn this is disspaointing ... long was and still TBC and WLK best expansions u_u ... this is over ... too simple and too narrow.

Deleted
    Finally, i got the New WoW Class Logos Shaman i55.tinypic.com/166ehz4.jpgDK i56.tinypic.com/o6fq4x.jpgHunter i53.tinypic.com/mr8uo5.jpgWarlock i53.tinypic.com/678u3a.jpgMage i51.tinypic.com/t7mmj8.jpgPaladin i56.tinypic.com/2h69ah2.jpgPriest i54.tinypic.com/97v70n.jpgRogue i51.tinypic.com/v32hx0.jpgWarrior i54.tinypic.com/13ynuco.jpgNo dr00ds sorry

10+ Year Old Account
    This system is amazing! People are seriously NOT READING and saying some dumb things. It's pretty obvious that almost all of the new talents are UTILITY -- thus no effect on damage and no "cookie cutter" spec. This allows the specs to do similar damage while letting the player decide which UTILITY role to play. Get it?

Okay, is anyone else completely excited for the return of Corpse Explosion?

Deleted
    Finally, i got the New WoW Class Logos Shaman i55.tinypic.com/166ehz4.jpg DK i56.tinypic.com/o6fq4x.jpg Hunter i53.tinypic.com/mr8uo5.jpg Warlock i53.tinypic.com/678u3a.jpg Mage i51.tinypic.com/t7mmj8.jpg Paladin i56.tinypic.com/2h69ah2.jpg Priest i54.tinypic.com/97v70n.jpg Rogue i51.tinypic.com/v32hx0.jpg Warrior i54.tinypic.com/13ynuco.jpg No dr00ds sorry

They were talking about "Combat rogues" sitting next to each other and not being the same combat rogue.

Do we still get to choose a path? I was under the impression that idea was wiped.

Deleted
    Nope, shadowpriest will be amazing with that new system, i promise. Anyhow, i dont like this system.. i wanna have that "uniqueness", like in BC or Wrath. Now, its all gone..

Hunter changes look pretty OP i like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lethizia View Post
    Nope, shadowpriest will be amazing with that new system, i promise. Anyhow, i dont like this system.. i wanna have that "uniqueness", like in BC or Wrath. Now, its all gone..
    How do you see priests being amazing every tier has the same talents we have now except that you can choose power infusion, some corny light ball, and the final tier is just a share damage thingie.

i'm concerned about pvp here, none of that seems to match the rogue op'd changes, or the warlocks. and can that work against frost mages? gotta wait and see for the core specs to be sure.

someone help me out here

Lawl. TG fury with Bladestorm, Recklessness and Death Wish. Not to mention Disrupting Shout, Double Charge and Throwdown. Can't forget the Victory Rush every 30 seconds. Warriors are going to be pretty much unkillable with a semi-decent healer and will be dominating team fights with Death Storm. lool.

Man, I really love the warlock stuff. It feels like we have more custom stuff to do again. It's getting me really excited.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    OMG Warrior -> Cripple = Greatest Talent ever made. Yay god.

10+ Year Old Account
    Please Blizzard, remove or update Moonkin form and I will love you forever!

No news for Druid change? Shaman elemental pet?

Deleted
    Mages ..... Im lost for words ONE new or reworked talent ONE on FIRST tier.... great and exciting expansion it will be doing what we did for last 2 expansions EXACLY THE SAME WAY. Some class changes look awesome, locks, rogues nice fresh approach, opportunity to rediscover ways of playing class... mages... apart from polymorph which has NO use in raiding NOTHING CHANGED, i was very dissapointed going thru mage talents after seeing other classes changes first...And btw welcome in the World Of PokeCraft... FAIL

Quote Originally Posted by Masakrator666 View Post
    Mages ..... Im lost for words ONE new or reworked talent ONE on FIRST tier.... great and exciting expansion it will be doing what we did for last 2 expansions EXACLY THE SAME WAY. Some class changes look awesome, locks, rogues nice fresh approach, opportunity to rediscover ways of playing class... mages... apart from polymorph which has NO use in raiding NOTHING CHANGED, i was very dissapointed going thru mage talents after seeing other classes changes first...And btw welcome in the World Of PokeCraft... FAIL
    i share your pain bro checked lock talents they get new pets and so much more... MAGES GOT NOTTİNG AGAİN... ab ab ab ab ab ab ab ab ab.... sick of this please sick of this

Quote Originally Posted by Masakrator666 View Post
    hahahhahaah ... good job there blizz ... mages were too overpowered with two shields (frost mages) ... xD hahahha ...