Thumbs up Pandaren Monk with... a Pandaren Monk Pet!

Just imagine, being a brand new Pandaren of the Monk class while having bought the Pandaren Monk pet. You roleplay it to be your child, or a "little panda" friend, so to speak. While it has flaws, I'm thinking about this expansion in a positive way. How's about the rest of ya?

Deleted

Oh, double Pandaren Monk would be awesome! So gonna get one of those just for that...

I would name him "Mr. Piddles" and treat him like the bully's little lackey.

"What do you mean "I should help the pretty lady out!?"" /smack!!!

IF I was actually going to buy that expac, which I'm not...I would totally have a Pandaren monk with a monk pet, and he would be a Brewmaster named Brewmaster with the Brewmaster title and a guild named Brewmaster.

10+ Year Old Account
    It is the birth of Me... and MINI ME.

It shall be done. You know it.

"With King's Light and Lion's Roar, By kingdom's pact, our spirits soar, Against the Darkness, we stand in defiance, Even in death, Glory to the Alliance!" - Ken Silver, Human Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Ken_Silver View Post
    It is the birth of Me... and MINI ME.

It shall be done. You know it.
    I was wondering if this would've been brought up yet.

I SHALL CALL HIM... MINI-ME!

You ask for more? Then come, traveler, to the Whispering Deep, where only the mad walk.
    Raid Idea: The Whispering Deep and Ny'alotha

Quote Originally Posted by Ihnasir View Post
    Umbra - you are a god.

Quote Originally Posted by Irulon View Post
    Just imagine, being a brand new Pandaren of the Monk class while having bought the Pandaren Monk pet. You roleplay it to be your child, or a "little panda" friend, so to speak. While it has flaws, I'm thinking about this expansion in a positive way. How's about the rest of ya?
    Hahahahaha "little friend". Moon Guard-US is about to reach a whole new level of creepy.

I'd name it "character name" Jr.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Yo dawg i herd u like pandarens....