Deleted

Warlock changes vs. other classes

How does it look like in comparison? I got only two mains so I don't know much about the other 8.

Who, in your opinion, got it best and who got it worst?

And, for example, did I get it right? Can warriors choose to have charge every 12 seconds after which they will always berserk for 6 seconds. Does that mean no fears on warriors even worse than now? :P
    Last edited by mmoc54ae987777; 2011-10-21 at 11:22 PM.

Exact numbers are never final and enrage can mean several things such as a damage buff. There is no mention of it being bezerker rage.

it says enrage as of this moment that could be anything

Deleted
    I think we have a lot more new things than most other classes. I was really saddened by the Mage preview, whereas Locks' one was great

I think ours looks pretty damn cool tbh, priest one looks good too, but i was a bit sad reading the druid one, as my druid, and that of my other half, is a healer, and most of those talents seem to be aimed at feral, or are the same old thing that we already have.

go go warlocks!!

Deleted
    I think that last talent i nthe druid tree that allows them to temporarily become a tank or a healer in case of emergency is one of the most awesome things all classes got ^^ Amazing raid utility!

Yes, that is very true. But we just seem to have awesome stuff bursting at the seams.

I liked it, and the final talents where awesome to.

Even if they remove the talents I hope they can keep the names.

the warlock class seems like a whole new class to me......did u see that Harvest of Life talent?
    OMG!!!!
    Peace, the number 1 reason for War.
    Fight on my minions
    /petattack

i think warlocks definitely got the better end of the stick here for sure. Lots of survivability choices in pvp. New stuff for pve, new demons, and the level 90 talents just sound...beyond amazing.

Warlocks won the internet with their talent choices. I looked at mages choices and laughed...I almost hope for their sake that those are placeholders and not the actual things.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FallenHero32 View Post
    Warlocks won the internet with their talent choices. I looked at mages choices and laughed...I almost hope for their sake that those are placeholders and not the actual things.
    It's time for them to be the underdogs so if their changes are bad, I rejoice! Especially frost. But I've slim idea about their mechanics aside of the things that hurt me directly - why are these bad?

locks are gonna own so hard >.<

mages got the shaft on talents imo

Rogues look really damn complicated to me. No idea how they are at the moment though and if it's just their way, haven't levelled mine above 40 yet.

Deleted
    we get mini bubble, Vampiric embrace, hs every mins, aoe drain life , 2-3 pets up at the same time... we got the awesome end of the stick atm.

But obviously these are just placeholders and things WILL change. a lot. expect mage QQ

I'm just psyched with their initial concept for the new destro lock. I may not have to worry about it being a dot spec like how it is currently, and make it a nuke spec.

I'm grateful for their initial concepts of the class. Sure, most of them will be nerfed to oblivion but look at how much "newer" ours is compared to mages or druids that didn't change much. Look at those tiers, you would think that the developers really are feeling how much "ignored" locks are this expansion.

I can't wait, I'm confused with which spec I will be, because it seems to be that all 3 of them will be wild.

Quote Originally Posted by Equilibrioception View Post
    And, for example, did I get it right? Can warriors choose to have charge every 12 seconds after which they will always berserk for 6 seconds. Does that mean no fears on warriors even worse than now? :P
    Umm, bro? It says enraged for 6 seconds. Enrage doesn't make you immune to fears, the ability Berserker Rage makes you immune to them. Death Wish is an enrage, but it doesn't make warriors immune to Fear while it's up, nor does the enrage arms warriors get from the Wrecking Crew talent...

10+ Year Old Account
    Does this mean I can tank now?
    My Main is Melithiria (90 Lock)

The Left-Hand Path is the brightest path I have ever walked upon.

The Warlock and Priest changes were so awesome, it's one of the only things tempting me to re-sub when this expansion is out.

Deleted
    DK changes look fun!!! =) warlocks and hunters look OP. Mages finally lose OP'ness