Rogue changes in 5.0
This is a thread for discussion on all things Rogue in the upcoming expansion Mists of Pandaria in one place, instead of 100 threads on the same subject.
Rogue's Talents Preview
Remember: All talents are subject to change, nothing is set in stone yet.
- Rogues and Warriors can now throw their melee weapon.
- Spell books cleaned up, got rid of more junk, the goal is to clean up action bars a little more without removing the fun things.
- Rotations will be improved.
- Spells will be automatically learned, you won't have to go to your trainer anymore.
- You will get a new spell at level 87, level 90 new talent point.
- Talent trees should be fun, and you should have more choice than just a cookie cutter build.
This is all we have right now I believe. The new poisons kinda look OP! Shadowstep available to every Rogue, some people have been crying for this for a long time now.
If I've missed anything out, or new stuff to be added that I don't pick up, send me a PM and I'll add it!