Let them have six nips please! I know I'm going to get infracted or banned for this x_X

Anyone have that Samwise picture where he doodled a female Pandaren in the back?

Quote Originally Posted by snuzzle View Post
    Dashed this off in under five minutes, so be gentle. I also don't have a scanner and my tablet is on the fritz, so it's a crappy photo from my sketchbook. Anyway, this is the body and rough face type I'd like to ideally see. Pear shaped with a jolly tummy and a round, friendly face. I'd play something that looks about like this in a heartbeat. She's cute in an adorable "I wanna hug her" kind of way, clearly female, has a distinct silhouette from the male, and most importantly is not in the least sexualized. The small breasts emphasize the largeness of her hips but her nose should be a little more rounded in the side view. Also, I don't anatomy and I know it :P

That's more or less what I was trying to go for, except with smaller breasts to make her more pear shaped and definitely smaller eyes. Those are disturbingly close to femworg sized eyes, and we don't want another mess with female furry Marty Feldmans.
    I'd actually would prefer a smaller gut and waist. Not even the males expand out as far as you got hers. But if you are up for a challenge, try designing one with that head using a body like this:

Quote Originally Posted by Frankennoob View Post
    Cool, but Sammo's a guy.
    I know he is a guy, but I'm pretty sure a girl could do the same :P
    [This comment might contain some parts that shouldn't be taken seriously]

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    Since this is an official Samwise art - I'd think we're getting this:

...I'm also wondering if the Bulldog might be the mount too.
    looks quite... foxy.. catty

Quote Originally Posted by palladish View Post
    Its based off a red panda by the looks of it

Quote Originally Posted by palladish View Post
    I believe the females will be that thin, but here's something a bit better by Samwise:

I just don't believe the females will be fat. I think they will be like:

An in between weight. Making them thick yet still healthy looking. Sorry but obese just is not healthy, and though the game has drinking, and violence, it is still geared towards teens, and parents will be asking blizz to promote healthy bodies, not obese ones. And I think Samwise's art speaks for itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Alewen View Post
    An in between weight. Making them thick yet still healthy looking. Sorry but obese just is not healthy, and though the game has drinking, and violence, it is still geared towards teens, and parents will be asking blizz to promote healthy bodies, not obese ones. And I think Samwise's art speaks for itself.
    At the same time, a healthy body image means you don't need to be Belf thin to be pretty.

Quote Originally Posted by Frankennoob View Post
    At the same time, a healthy body image means you don't need to be Belf thin to be pretty.
    I agree. I don't want blood elf thin. The body picture I linked is thick framed and a bit athletic. Similar to the dwarf females. I wish I had a scanner, I'd draw a rough draft and scan it. I kinda suck at trying to do pictures on the computer lol

Quote Originally Posted by tayban View Post
    How is human the only "Cute" race, at the very least you could include Blood elves and night elves, Draenei as well as the.... Well sylvanas. She looks good.... rest of the undead looks like a morgue... (Prolly what they where going for.) But theres at least 4 "cute" races. We don't need the next one to be a furry. We're already pushing it with the russian space goats.
    The Virginity is strong is this one.

Mod Note: Infracted. Please don't insult other users.
    Last edited by Rivin; 2011-10-25 at 05:52 AM.

If parents aren't concerned about promoting drunkenness to the point an entire spec focuses on it, I sincerely doubt they will worry about pandas being pandas in size. You would think Kung Fu Panda would've had a horrible outcry, instead of gain the popularity it did.

DUIs or love handles, hmmm....

Being excited at the idea of a chubby WoW race for once, especially one as adorable as a Panda, I had to go google this. So here is what I found. I honestly believe this is one of the better designs for the FemPan so far. Seriously. She's adorable. I'd immediately switch all my races to FemPans if this is what they look like. At least as close to this as possible.
    http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/female+pandaren

Even still, I'd like to try and find someone that could take that thick body I linked and make a pandaren girl out of it. I'd like to see how that body would look with the pandaren women.

It would look like a female Dwarf with ears is what it'd look like. I'm too lazy to sketch one up but I can tell you right now that's what you'd end up with. That body type is typically found on average to above-average height women, and since Pandaren have a bit more squashed proportions (or at least when it comes to their limbs) you'd basically end up with the current Dwarf model. But you know, fuzzy.

And I'm not sure you're statement about that other piece having a bigger gut than the male is entirely accurate. Have you see the animation vids that've been released? Those guys are pretty big around...from all angles!
    You think you're a collector? Dare to compare!
    Mount Collection
    Pet Collection

Quote Originally Posted by Scunosi View Post
    It would look like a female Dwarf with ears is what it'd look like. I'm too lazy to sketch one up but I can tell you right now that's what you'd end up with. That body type is typically found on average to above-average height women, and since Pandaren have a bit more squashed proportions (or at least when it comes to their limbs) you'd basically end up with the current Dwarf model. But you know, fuzzy.

And I'm not sure you're statement about that other piece having a bigger gut than the male is entirely accurate. Have you see the animation vids that've been released? Those guys are pretty big around...from all angles!
    Yeah I saw the video here on mmo-champion. I paused at 0:12, if he was fat, I'd see for hips: (------) but what I saw was )------(

Then I paused again at 1:02 where we saw the side view of the pandaren with no belt in a tight fighting robe. It led me to believe the lower extremity of the males is large because of bone structure. I believe the males are all muscle except around the face. The legs are wider as are the hips, but still he's not entirely fat.

This leads me to believe the females will be an athletic version of the males. Kinda like how if you look at the male dwarf in the model viewer with facial hair turned off and no armor, from the front they would appear to be very fat. But turn to the side, and you see a lot of that gut is actually muscle. So yeah the females will probably be similar to how female dwarves are to male dwarves. They are smaller, and more curvy, but they are athletic and thick. Not fat, but healthy thick. We'd have to see the male pandaren without any armor to get an accurate look.

When I get my beta invite I will try to find a working model viewer to take that screenshot.

I'll do it, because this brings up yet again something I was trying to point out before.

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i8...dimorphism.png

Notice that even with waistlines, the shorter races of Azeroth all share the same proportions, and I do not mean thickness, I mean the length of the limbs and torso. They are all also roughly the same height. No matter what else, the Pandaren women will have legs the same length as the males. Even slightly longer, that skeleton does not allow for a human-standard sizedown. It would look like oversized and deformed child with breasts, with a head size out of all proportion to the short slender body, a torso out of all proportion to the extremely short legs.

TBH I don't care what the model looks like I will still play it, Unless it is another Female Worgen (rabid Dog face) or a Dwarf (just look at them >_>)

Slender or Large I will still play a Pandaren! anyone feel the same?
    Female Panderen /Silly - "Can you bear with me? I want you to bear with me, I cannot bear talking to myself, and it’s so grizzly whenever I am alone. Give me a bear hug! Is that my sign, or ursine? My favorite colors are brown and black. This is a Kodak moment. And I cannot bear... oh screw this, I tire of these puns after time. I admit, I can be polar."

Quote Originally Posted by Tara Jenkins View Post
    I'll do it, because this brings up yet again something I was trying to point out before.

Notice that even with waistlines, the shorter races of Azeroth all share the same proportions, and I do not mean thickness, I mean the length of the limbs and torso. They are all also roughly the same height. No matter what else, the Pandaren women will have legs the same length as the males. Even slightly longer, that skeleton does not allow for a human-standard sizedown. It would look like oversized and deformed child with breasts, with a head size out of all proportion to the short slender body, a torso out of all proportion to the extremely short legs.
    You are assuming though that pandarens are going to be considered a short race. I don't believe they will be short at all. They will probably be as tall as a human. But yeah I agree the female legs will be relatively short just like the males, but body wise, I believe they will be more narrow than the males. And thanks for volunteering to give it a try

Quote Originally Posted by Tara Jenkins View Post

Wow! I LOVE IT! it all look like it is well balanced in size(+2), still have big boobs (+4), the face is really cute and round (+1) and it does not look like she has been half crushed my something (+1). So that what 8/10? I like, Just a side view is all I need to make it a 10/10
    Female Panderen /Silly - "Can you bear with me? I want you to bear with me, I cannot bear talking to myself, and it’s so grizzly whenever I am alone. Give me a bear hug! Is that my sign, or ursine? My favorite colors are brown and black. This is a Kodak moment. And I cannot bear... oh screw this, I tire of these puns after time. I admit, I can be polar."

Quote Originally Posted by TheSillyGoblin View Post
    Wow! I LOVE IT! it all look like it is well balanced in size(+2), still have big boobs (+4), the face is really cute and round (+1) and it does not look like she has been half crushed my something (+1). So that what 8/10? I like, Just a side view is all I need to make it a 10/10
    Yeah I like it as well, but I do think the legs will be slightly shorter. But yeah I agree, I believe that will be the direction Blizzard will go.