Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerru View Post
    Dunno about anyone else but I'm bitterly disappointed and unenthusiastic about the whole xpac
    That makes two of us, I just dont believe they'll be able to deliver on it. That they will completely screw it up, as they did with cata, i wont even pre order it as i did with cata no matter how awesome it would be to kung fu people to death.

@Boubouille, do you have larger copies of the Pandarian themed class icons, you have used to link to each classes talents above, I have an idea in the making all will be revealed later Thats if you have copies

This is just a bad joke, everything screams it!

We have Top Men working on this. Top Men.
    Where did i heard this??? hmm..

Typo in the Priest Talent Vow of Unity. Two 'the'. You create a Vow of Unity with THE THE!

It's the Jack Black Kung Fu Panda Expansion! Did Dreamsworks buy out Blizzard?

Quote Originally Posted by Kujja View Post
    Normals will be for leveling 85-90, Heroics will be for gearing once you hit 90 and Challange will most likely be harder than heroics were at Cata launch and give awesome rewards.

---------- Post added 2011-10-22 at 01:58 AM ----------

I'm 99% sure they said 9 new dungeons and 6 of them are in Pandaria, they just didn't show all of them.
    Just want to point out that heroic and challanges will be the same thing except that challenge will scale down you gear level to the appropriate level, lets say you need 353 to clear a dungeon than you will be scaled down to 353, so when you do the heroics the first time you will be decked in normal gear this will be as hard.

Woah... Scarlet Monastery AND Scholomance... darn. This is starting to feel real bad.

I'm glad that the devs finally understand why catering to elitists is mega fail.

Quote Originally Posted by Kujja View Post
    Normals will be for leveling 85-90, Heroics will be for gearing once you hit 90 and Challange will most likely be harder than heroics were at Cata launch and give awesome rewards.

I'm 99% sure they said 9 new dungeons and 6 of them are in Pandaria, they just didn't show all of them.
    Actually, from Blizz's comments the rewards from Challenge dungeons will be mostly worthless (with the exception of valor points) .... see, the important sentence is: "Rewards will be very awesome looking gear for Transmogrification purposes (no stats). You will also get valor points since the new goal is to let you progress your characters no matter what you do." (emphasis mine).

Although I can now see trade chat......"looking for a rogue for <insert raid name>, Must have 10 gold medals from <insert dungeon name." Oh well, probably better then looking for a gear score.

Wouldn't it make a lot more sense if they remade Scholomance and SM in WotLK? Atleast that expansion was all about the Scourge and humans

Quote Originally Posted by fangless View Post
    Have fun playing WoW in a different box. See you when 5.0 launches.
    sorry I quit wow many months ago and was thinking of coming back for deathwing, but then they announced this and I decided to not come back again. There are better games out there so its time to move on. Thank you for your concern and comment though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wiIdi View Post
    I'm glad that the devs finally understand why catering to elitists is mega fail.
    My thoughts exactly.
    Maybe I'll be able to enjoy healing 5 man pugs again in MoP

Was my favorite activity during LK and turned to nightmare in Cata (one of top 3 reasons why I quit)

Quote Originally Posted by holz View Post
    I'm liking the concept of challenge mode, and i'm hoping that PUGs will just get raped by it.
    The pugs will do fine... I'm more worried about the über hc raiders with normalized gear :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zacish View Post
    Scarlet monastery is a level 80 heroic? Whats the point in that?
    It's a level 90 heroic

---------- Post added 2011-10-27 at 10:28 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by wiIdi View Post
    I'm happy to see it doesn't seem like their abandoning the hardcore either by offering a bunch of different avenues for both challenging gameplay and more casual gameplay. Things are looking good for the future!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mewtwo View Post
    I might just be not thinking about this the right way, but how does that make it faster?
    #

less tanks needed, overall.

Quote Originally Posted by Faithshield View Post
    "The concept came up when developers realized how successful the dungeon finder is."

I chuckled.

The system that has meant the easiest and most lucrative way of doing dungeons is teaming with anonymous, short tempered and ill mannered people is now to be rolled out to raiding. I don't think they know what an "online community" is, let alone know how to produce a cohesive friendly place to play.
    i don't think you do either...

I personally can't wait for MoP's Challenge Modes.

Every single time someone posts on here crying about heroics, they can link their armory medal page and put up or shut up.