The Ten Conditions of Guild Wars 2 | MESMER.me

Released today is a blog post from MESMER.me, a new blogsite dedicated to Mesmers, about the ten conditions, and how they relate to the ones in Guild Wars 1, currently in Guild Wars 2.

http://mesmer.me/2011/10/22/the-ten-...-guild-wars-2/
    Last edited by Plagous; 2011-10-21 at 11:47 PM.

These conditions stack in effect, which means that you can have up to 9 Bleeding on a target, and it does a lot of damage very quickly.
    is that just per person or all people on target can only have 9 bleeds?
    If curiosity killed the cat, why can't speculation kill you?

10+ Year Old Account
    That's quite a good little article

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    :O loved it!

These are the main ten conditions, but there's a whole bunch more. For example, Sinking is a condition where you are pulled towards the ocean floor (in underwater combat), and reflection reflects projectiles back at foes.
    Norn Mesmer: GW2
    Rattataki Sniper: SWTOR

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alatian View Post
    These are the main ten conditions, but there's a whole bunch more. For example, Sinking is a condition where you are pulled towards the ocean floor (in underwater combat), and reflection reflects projectiles back at foes.
    I would like to see these used and the Mesmer.me owner's one called "Punishment" or something like it. Honestly I love abilities that say, "If your target uses any ability in the next XXX seconds, they take YYY amount of damage." Stuff like that would rock my socks!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grugmuc View Post
    I would like to see these used and the Mesmer.me owner's one called "Punishment" or something like it. Honestly I love abilities that say, "If your target uses any ability in the next XXX seconds, they take YYY amount of damage." Stuff like that would rock my socks!
    You and me both man lol
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Youre in the mmo forums and you find mmos boring, Im heading on over to the twilight forums to add my unecessary and shallow 2 cents.

Deleted
    Good read.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Plagous View Post
    Released today is a blog post from MESMER.me, a new blogsite dedicated to Mesmers, about the ten conditions, and how they relate to the ones in Guild Wars 1, currently in Guild Wars 2.

http://mesmer.me/2011/10/22/the-ten-...-guild-wars-2/
    Great little post! If that is what they might do in GW2 then I am much more interested in playing a Mesmer hehe

I love the cooldown-slowing effect of Chilled, very neat.

Quote Originally Posted by IplayHorde View Post
    is that just per person or all people on target can only have 9 bleeds?
    I had remembered reading (somewhere) that it was 9 stacks total, not per person, but I wasn't 100% sure.
    A thread on GW2Guru( http://www.guildwars2guru.com/forum/...dy-t18696.html ) asked the same question, and the answers seemed to lean towards 9 stacks total.

I also presume that adding a 10th stack will increase/reset the duration of the stack that was applied first.
    Last edited by Autumn xD; 2011-10-24 at 07:46 PM.