Thread: Zandalari Isle

Field Marshal

Zandalari Isle

At the top of this map it shows an island called "Zandalari Isle". Could this be Zandalar or just a random island inhabited by Zandalari trolls?

They touched on one of the Pandaren starting quests being a defense from attacking Zandalar Trolls. I assume that is where the quests will be taking place.

Surely i can't be the only one reading into this a little deeper?
    We never really finished the whole Zandalari story with the prophet zul, i think is his name, who randomly appeared, claiming to wage war against us, then we havent heard anything about, possible patch maybe? or a raid as part of one?
    http://darkened.wowstead.com/ <Darkened> Burning Steppes EU Currently Recruiting for Firelands.
    Part Time DK

I'm hoping it is a beautiful troll city.

Looks a tiny bit too small.

I'm happy Zandalar is here before kul'thiras.
    pro-gun liberal

Quote Originally Posted by UnCorpse View Post
    I'm hoping it is a beautiful troll city.

Looks a tiny bit too small.

I'm happy Zandalar is here before kul'thiras.
    Tiny compared to the island, we don't even know how big the island is anyway!

to small to be Zandalar :/

I'm thinking just a random island. Yojamba II as it were.

Impossible to say at this point.

However I sincerely hope it is simply a staging ground for the Zandalari Trolls invading Pandaria. Partly because Zandalar Isle deserves a lot more then just a small island, and partly because I cannot fathom anyone living that close to Pandaria without noticing it, even with the mist shrouding the continent.
    Roleplaying, hardcore Raiding, running LFR on the occasional weekend, PvPing, rolling alts, achievement hunting, pet battling, or just enacting an endless series of whims, I don't care how you play WoW. Just as long as you have fun doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ibringthepwn View Post
    Tiny compared to the island, we don't even know how big the island is anyway!
    Oh true. They did said the MOP zones were huge. I FORGOT THIS ISLANDS ARE 5 ZONES! It might be larger than northern.
    pro-gun liberal