Quaking Palm (Panda Racial)

Did a quick search, and didn't find anything relating to this.

Racial - Quaking Palm - You touch a secret pressure point on an enemy target, putting it to sleep for 3 sec.
    What do you think? Overpowered? Is it proportional to the Goblin racial, and Tauren/Blood Elf? (depending on your class and various DRs associated)

Assuming they nerf PvE trinkets to make EmfH similar to the other racials, do you think Pandas will be the Must-Be race for hardcore PvP? Or am I giving this 3 second CC too much credit?

~~~~

And while we're on the subject:

Racial - Bouncy - You take 50% less falling damage.
    Rogue Pandas will be near-invulnerable to fall damage.

It will likely break on damage and have a 3 minute CD.
    "Why do all supposed 'centrists' just sound like right wingers?"

"Also, can I just say that I think AOC would absolutely fucking annihilate Greene if Greene ever dared take an actual swing at her?" -- The state of the MMO-C circlejerk.

It's a 3 second SLEEP. Like druid's hibernate. It will most likely break on damage, and mostly likely have a long (3 minute) cool down. Hardly over powered, though quite good if used correctly, sort of like arcane torrent.

Bouncy is just already in game. Druids in cat form have Feline Grace, and rogues have Safe Fall. It's not sure if these effects will stack, if they do, grats, fall damage won't hurt your rogue panda much.

The only thing I am really "wtf"'ing about is their food buff racial. It technically makes them the "best" PvE race in the game, does it not? Using current food buffs you'd see a warrior panda with 180 stamina and 180 mastery from his food buff, along with their JC gems and BS sockets. We may see a LOT of high end raiders going to Pandaren.

It doesn't seem particularly overpowered at all, it's sort of a single-target Warstomp.

The only thing I am really "wtf"'ing about is their food buff racial. It technically makes them the "best" PvE race in the game, does it not? Using current food buffs you'd see a warrior panda with 180 stamina and 180 mastery from his food buff, along with their JC gems and BS sockets. We may see a LOT of high end raiders going to Pandaren.
    I am not sure if it would be much different than a flat out 1% Haste or Crit at level 90, look at how much rating you need for each point and how steep the increase needed was in Cataclysm.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

Or useable only on monkeys and lollipop monsters

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Larynx View Post

Rogue Pandas will be near-invulnerable to fall damage.
    Especially with the glyph.

Also I have a feeling the stun will break on DoT damage. D: