Deleted

Power Auuras-Blood shield tracking

Hi
    So my guild got a new blood dk recently and unfortunately in most fights he's my responsibility. I'm a holy pala and and I absolutely hate healing him. E.g 2 full overheals of dl followed by a huge drop in his hp and me shitting myself trying to topp him off. I made few auras to track his cds and blood shield, to help me adjust my healing and avoid excesive overhealing.
    Firstly, I need some help on the blood shield aura. I set it so that it shows the duration of the shield but I was wondering if it's possible for it to show the amount of absorb that's stacked up.
    Secondly is it possible to set up my Blood Shield Tracker to track his shield and estimated ds heals?
    Thx

i'm not aware that there is a way for you to see the amount of his shield.

you could recomend to him to start using blood shield tracker so he can keep you aware of his aborb amounts.

a good blood dk's hp shouldn't seesaw that much ( though they do seesaw more then a similarly geared block tank). he should be cycling his cooldowns and deathstriking regularly.
    " I need a sec, my wrists hurt from spamming slam so hard. Playing cleave vs cleave is tough stuff guys"

You might get quicker / better answers in the DK forum. I am a DK tank and in addition to Blood Shield Tracker also use PoWA and Raeli's Spell Announcer in cases where I use important cooldowns. Look into an addon called Ingela's Absorb Tracker. It shows you a numeric value of the total absorbs on self / target / mouseover / focus. One of the best ones imo.

Hopefully after Blizzcon the author of Shadowed Unit Frmaes (SUF) might release an update with this functionality for all the unit frames instead of just one!

Deleted
    Ingela's Absorb Tracker works brilliantly, just what i needed, thx m8