Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Technically, Sir Zeliek (one of the four horsemen in naxx) is/was a paladin and still uses the light in much the same way. I'm not saying udnead should be able to be pallies, but it would make mroe sense than tauren or pandaren.

Dwarves were among the first paladins, possibly because of their close ties to humans, but they definitely were paladins pretty much from the start.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    Because lore has been thrown away.

I'm surprised that people aren't complaining about Undead Monks yet. If anything is stupid... it's that.
    Word, UD monk makes no sense but hey.
    I thought I did, but apparently I don't

If you die you die but if you don't die you still die.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vapo View Post
    If you are referring to http://www.wowpedia.org/Leonid_Barthalomew_the_Revered theres no word about him being paladin...Just cuz argent crusade/dawn is lead by a paladin, and its cause is just and holy doesnt make everyone in it paladins.
    I believe he is a paladin but that doesn't matter anyways as sir zeliek would like a word with you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bot v2.38beta View Post
    That awkward moment when you realize didn't read what you wrote?

Sure, it's a simple mistake and that's why I didn't "call you out" on it but made a joke.
    Yep, I had Prot in mind but wrote ret but you still forgot we had TWO stuns, you asked in your so funny joke where you could get that ''another stun'' and the daze. You could have just pointed out I wrote ret and not prot instead of smartassing. Still good I told you about the glyph of Holy Wrath huh? At least your trolling will have taught you something.
    Now head on and keep on smartassing in other posts, other ppl need your useless jokes too.

---------- Post added 2011-10-22 at 06:22 PM ----------

Now OT, did Blizzard state anything about new class/race combos for the old races or will it ''only'' be a new race ?

Because lore has been thrown away.

I'm surprised that people aren't complaining about Undead Monks yet. If anything is stupid... it's that.

What if one of them was a Monk before it died?

Quote Originally Posted by Mirumoto View Post
    The awkward moment when you realize you got no clue about glyphs and dust of disappearance.

It is called Holy Wrath (glyphed it is op on Rag), Hammer of Justice and glyphed Avenger's Shield (Glyph of Dazing Shield).

Now go smartass somewhere else.

OT : Having the choice between only 2 races for your class is not that fun (might not fit in lorewise and such but from a pure fun perspective it be nice) it be great to give the old races a fresh face instead then. Some racials are meh and for some classes the racechoice is so tiny that they can't choose one that will actually influence their playstyle. Maybe I see this wrong idnk :-)
    Ok, now you say Ret has 2 stuns and a daze.... Where is the daze at? I see nothing!

Also, these AoE stuns and silences will be worth much more in 5.0 when we no longer get a stun if we want a gap closer.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Drache View Post
    Ok, now you say Ret has 2 stuns and a daze.... Where is the daze at? I see nothing!

Also, these AoE stuns and silences will be worth much more in 5.0 when we no longer get a stun if we want a gap closer.
    Ok you might wanna look through the whole thread and then read the part where I said I had prot in mind but wrote ret ! So no need to point that out AGAIN.

Could you explain your thought about the gap closer a lil more cozz I have no clue what you are talking about especially when we barely know anything about ability changes. They were just talking about the talentchanges so far. (unless I missed something xD)

The "paladin" tag on tauren is just for the sake of not having to make a whole new class. They are actually Sunwalkers, or Druids of the Sun.

Undead Holy/Disc priests do not exist in lore. They can and are only shadow priests. They can be holy/disc in game only for balance's sake.

Tauren priests are also worshippers of the Sun, much the same distinction that Paladins and Priests are both Light worshippers, but Paladin's use it for smiting evil, and Priest's use it to heal their allies. The same distinction can be made between Tauren Paladins and Tauren Priests; both are Sunwalkers, one just uses the Sun's power to heal, the other to smiting evil.

This whole lolore thing is actually kind of annoying, because they make sense if you think about it for 2 seconds. But, if you wanna just look at the class tags in game and say lol, that's okay, but just know you aren't thinking the whole thing through.

I hate playing Tauren, but I couldn't live with myself if I played a Blood elf.
    Blizzard makes stuff up and calls it lore often enough. They could of picked Undead as the new Paladin race, and should of imo.