Thread: voice actors

voice actors

hey so i hope this isnt under NDA since ive seen some ppl talk about it but the info is
    scattered around, so i was wondering if somewhere there is a list of all the voice actors for every class (male+female).

im still having trouble deciding my class of choice and i think knowing the actors will help me make my mind.

tnx

Deleted
    It isn't complete, but its better than nothing:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1320395/

hey tnx,

ye ive seen that before, but i wondered if theres anything more we know
    ive heared rumors the guy from "castle" is voice acting too but havent seen it confirmed anywhere

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kushak View Post
    hey tnx,

ye ive seen that before, but i wondered if theres anything more we know
    ive heared rumors the guy from "castle" is voice acting too but havent seen it confirmed anywhere
    You are referring to Nathan Fillion, He has done voice acting for Video games, most recently Halo 3: ODST, but he's not in STWOR

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by stikz View Post

Awesome! the male BH will be the same guy that did Grunt(Mass Effect 2), Oghren(Dragon Age) and many Wolverine characters.

2 words 1 legendary Snake David Hayter (Solid Snake) too bad he doesnt have solid snakes voice but still.

Quote Originally Posted by Medjai View Post
    2 words 1 legendary Snake David Hayter (Solid Snake) too bad he doesnt have solid snakes voice but still.
    Yea I was disappointed he didn't use that voice.

The BH actor uses a voice similar to the one he used for Vincent Valentine though! It's not as emotionally strained but close.

Quote Originally Posted by VenomousCarnage View Post

The BH actor uses a voice similar to the one he used for Vincent Valentine though! It's not as emotionally strained but close.
    I would love to hear James Earl Jones' voice randomly (hope i didnt break NDA somehow lol), if that happens i would so squee like a 13 year old girl. lol

Deleted
    Quite a few big and recognisable names. I'm intrigued!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by stikz View Post

I know one name that is not in that list, Julian Sands (and a fellow yorkshire man like myself, which I didnt know until today.) but his on his IMDB listings, it doesnt show SWTOR, however doesn't mean to say he wasn't involved. I recognised his voice when I was on the July test phase. I am sure there will be plenty more that are missing from that list.

I would love to hear James Earl Jones' voice randomly (hope i didnt break NDA somehow lol), if that happens i would so squee like a 13 year old girl. lol
    Too iconic as Darth Vader tbh so i dont think he would be...

Deleted
    Alex Fernandez must be good!

Dr. Addy Ingrol / Droid Dr Rep Vendor / Droid Male Assassin Republic / Droid Trainer Republic / Harvester 2 / Mandalorian / Mandalorian 1 / Medic / Militia / NK-33 Droid / Officer / P-2XN / Patron 2 / Pilot / Prison Guard / Prisoner - Killer Kateo / Protocol Droid / Reactor Vault Interface / Refugee 2 / Republic Shuttle Pilot / Republic Squad Leader / Republic Ambassador / Republic Officer / Republic Prisoner / Republic Soldier 1 / Republic Trooper 2 / Resistance Prisoner / Retrieval Sargeant / Rickard Organa / Scientist 1 / Scorpio / Senator Sydia Bodyguard / Sernipidal Colonist / Settler 1 / Shar-Da / Shuttle Operator / Sith Acolyte / Slave 2 / Slicer 2 / Smuggler / Soldier 1 / Soldier 2 / Spaceport Official / Stranded Soldier / Third Voss Commando / Transport Driver / Trobec / Velan-Raz / Velasu Graege / Viray

Thats 50 is Im right.

and his a damn good acter too.

Quote Originally Posted by VenomousCarnage View Post

that would be Steve Blum
    Zhenji 90 Mistweaver
    Eonar US

Quote Originally Posted by Zarasthura View Post
    that would be Steve Blum
    Yea I couldn't remember his name but I knew it was the actual actor who did Vincent. I heard the character talk in a video and immediately recognized it as Vincent and looked on IMDB to be sure.

The voice of Bender is in the game
    Also Phil Lamar Voices in in the game and he has done EVERYTHING (i.e. Hermes from Futurama and Carver from Weekenders and about 1000 more voices)
    The true MOP trailer
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=vdywKd3MsYw
    Seriously wow players? How can you still defend Blizzard?

How noble of WoW to sacrifice themselves with this expansion to make way for better things...

Quote Originally Posted by Osskssa View Post
    Too iconic as Darth Vader tbh so i dont think he would be...
    i know =( but wouldnt it be awesome to hear Darth Vaders voice out of no where. Im sure when he passes BioWare will do something to honor him in the game forever so theres some hope to see/hear JEJs face/voice

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    i know =( but wouldnt it be awesome to hear Darth Vaders voice out of no where. Im sure when he passes BioWare will do something to honor him in the game forever so theres some hope to see/hear JEJs face/voice
    Almost sounds like you are hoping for him to pass. I certainly hope I read that wrong. Though having James Earl Jones' voice int he game would be epic.

Quote Originally Posted by Deckon View Post
    Almost sounds like you are hoping for him to pass. I certainly hope I read that wrong. Though having James Earl Jones' voice int he game would be epic.
    no i dont hope he dies, holywood would lose a great actor/voice actor.

Deleted
    I hope they will put the option of "shut up Meg" for conversations between BH and Mako (Lacey Chabert).

Deleted
    Praying they get Darth Sion's voice actor; Louis Mellis.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDjhxG4GFfo