Red face [Video] Solo Healing Majordomo Heroic 10man as a Holydin

Here's a video of our guild doing Majordomo Heroic with one healer. Using this tactic makes the fight a lot easier as you'll only be dealing with 1 orb phase. I advise any guild that is still struggling on this boss to try it out, as with the nerfs this is easily doable. Included: Stereotypical music, nooby mistakes and a paladin waiting for an epeen stroke. It does make me wonder if the nerfs went too far seing as this was done in 2 tries and seemed easier than it should be <.<. Your thoughts? (My enter button isn't working for some reason so this isn't structured well)
    Still waiting for competitive PvP to not be a trainwreck...

Deleted
    lol nice one ill keep this in mind when we get to it ^^

Deleted
    Or you could just take a few slashes at the beginning with cooldowns and get the same result with 2 healers that way you don't have to get lucky with the orb placement and leaps on soakers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nicely done. Although I don't think people are getting 2 orb phases post-nerf anyway. We 2 heal and kill it before the 2nd seeds.

Deleted
    You were lucky at 3:14 that he didn't leap on you or that shaman.
    Nicely done, but I still think 2-healing is easier. You don't get 2 orbs with 7 dps now.

Uhhh well we 3 heal it and do the "normal" strategy and kill it before ANY orbs....thats about as easy as it gets

I dont believe thats possible in heroic mode mate tbh

Quote Originally Posted by cleotaurus View Post
    Uhhh well we 3 heal it and do the "normal" strategy and kill it before ANY orbs....thats about as easy as it gets

Quote Originally Posted by grenraven View Post
    I dont believe thats possible in heroic mode mate tbh
    It is. It was since the very first health nerf to Majordomo (the second week of Firelands Heroic iirc) and in my opinion it was even easier then do to this tactic instead of the 07-07-07 one because the only wipe reason Majordomo should ever be the Orbs which you did have twice with 070707 tactic back then.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashvael View Post
    It is. It was since the very first health nerf to Majordomo (the second week of Firelands Heroic iirc) and in my opinion it was even easier then do to this tactic instead of the 07-07-07 one because the only wipe reason Majordomo should ever be the Orbs which you did have twice with 070707 tactic back then.
    You are thinking of 25 man; on 10 man heroic his health was increased by 10%, not reduced.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashvael View Post
    Wait...I dont understand. We do 2 healer strat and we do 13-7-7-7-6-5(orb phase) and then we kill it during the ensuing scorpion phase around the 3rd swipe. Not spectacular dps by any means but holy hell if u are killing it with 3 healers before the first orb phase you must have beastly dps. If you dont mind me asking, you prob keep one healer and 2 dps out during your first scorpion phase and pump it to 13 or 14 swipes so what are your 2 dps that are staying out ending the scorpion phase with? We only keep our resto druid and our DK out during that first phase and he is at around 70-80k dps when we hit the transition to cat phase.

If we are doing something wrong then 3 healers would make this much easier. But maybe 1 healer and doing 07070707 would also make it easier? IDK...im confused now!
    IBroughtGuns ~ Night Elf Warrior
    Specializing in Protection Services
    Dabbling in Smashing Faces
    Proudly Serving Alliance Since 2007
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/haomarush/Ibroughtguns/advanced[/URL][/url]
    Addiction Guild - http://addiction-haomarush.wowstead.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Applenazi View Post
    You are thinking of 25 man; on 10 man heroic his health was increased by 10%, not reduced.
    Indeed, my bad. Well, then the tactic was even more viable in the first week.

Quote Originally Posted by IBroughtGuns View Post
    Wait...I dont understand. We do 2 healer strat and we do 13-7-7-7-6-5(orb phase) and then we kill it during the ensuing scorpion phase around the 3rd swipe. Not spectacular dps by any means but holy hell if u are killing it with 3 healers before the first orb phase you must have beastly dps. If you dont mind me asking, you prob keep one healer and 2 dps out during your first scorpion phase and pump it to 13 or 14 swipes so what are your 2 dps that are staying out ending the scorpion phase with? We only keep our resto druid and our DK out during that first phase and he is at around 70-80k dps when we hit the transition to cat phase.

If we are doing something wrong then 3 healers would make this much easier. But maybe 1 healer and doing 07070707 would also make it easier? IDK...im confused now!
    Maybe I should have clarified. I was meaning that you won't get a second orb phase with this tactic. By now, with the higher gear level and the health nerfs, it's becoming somewhat normal that you won't get a second orb phase with 07070707 as well.
    But to clarify on our tactic of back then: We had 3 DPS stand out, take 12 scythes. 1 DPS out while Seed Phase with only 2 Scythes. 2 DPS out in the third scorpion phase with ~5 Scythes and the boss would die in the next one.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorkman007 View Post
    (My enter button isn't working for some reason so this isn't structured well)
    Totally offtopic i know, but you too? I was starting to think this was my Google Chrome that was malfunctioning. I keep getting a error msg when i press enter while doing a post. Realy realy realy realy annoying, been going on for about 2 weeks now..

Umm...this is probably one of the easier fights to solo heal this tier...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tides View Post
    Totally offtopic i know, but you too? I was starting to think this was my Google Chrome that was malfunctioning. I keep getting a error msg when i press enter while doing a post. Realy realy realy realy annoying, been going on for about 2 weeks now..
    Its an issuewiththe editor mmo-champ uses, Iget the same thing quite often where you cant paragraph anything.
    On-topic, this is pretty nifty, thanks for sharing.
    I know not with what weapons WWIII will be fought, but WWIV will be fought with sticks and stones. ~Albert Einstein

Deleted
    Great job!, but all the text going on in the middle of your screen is just horrible! How you even see whats going on around you? ><