View Poll Results: So Good or bad for pvp?

Voters
0. This poll is closed
  • Awsomeshizzle

0 0%
  • QQRAGEQUITGBAI

0 0%
    Deleted

New Talent Tree:PVP

I'am just curious what you guys think about the new talent tree,Fail or the best thing that could happen to the PVP scales?

I think it's a nice idea and i'd like to see where it's headed!

Pros*
    -The new design looks great,abit simple and unpolished maybe!
    It seem to put some more weight on glyphs and further specialization outside the talent tree itself.

-New class abilities looked awsome!Personally im really psyched about the new warrior abillity "Avatar" should've been implemented in cataclysm imo but better late than never.

-I really liked that each Tier unlocks a certain type of ability CC,Survival,damage and utillity makes you feel less useless as a lowbie and allow every class to compete with eachother on an equalscale(Not like it is now where some classes have close to all keyabilities 30 levels in advance of other classes).

Cons*
    -Some abilities are stronger than others even though they are in the same tier which will result in cookiecutter builds.
    EX:Avatar=Unstoppablemeatmincer Vs Bladestorm =Can be disarmed,does not do that much damage and you can't control what abilities to use whilst under the effect,Not a hard choice to make!

-To few talents in each tier and they are clearly distinct for a certain purpose may it be Pve or Pvp if not done corectly it could end up with just 1 build for each purpose!

-I dont like that every class get some form of selfheal,Healing is a healers job!
    If people are allowed to have such powerfull selfheals(Practicly without Cooldown) this will end up badly.Remember that we still have and want our healers in PVP.To be even more doomsayer,It could end up with players only chance to kill eachother is to 1shot and thats not a rewarding PVPdesign and most likely end up with Blizzard loosing a huge playerbase!

I just dont want this to end up in an even more "nobrain" pvpdesign.

This is my personal opinion and the cons might not be as bad as i make them sound^^

Hunters will finally be getting some love in PvP. We finally might become viable again in 2400+ arenas! Yipee!

Deleted
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...re-interesting

Let's use this thread for discussing the new talent tree's impact in PvP, please, it's got a couple pages already and all that. Your post's quite nice, Jeavline, if you could copy and paste it onto what I just linked, that'd be grand - I could merge it but that'd mean your post would disappear. Don't want.