Dual Monitor Support Help

Hey everyone. I have an Asus P7H55-M motherboard and a Nvidia Gerforce GT 520, that card has DVI and VGA ports on it. That DVI slot is useless to me as both my monitors do not support it and I don't wish to get an adapter. My main monitor I am hooking up to my dedicated GFX card and the other other monitor via the other VGA port I have available directly connected to my motherboard (onboard graphics). I know that I need to enable both the graphics card and the onboard video for it to work. The problem is I have been all around my BIOS and can't find a way to enable both at the same time. I motherboard and graphics card are fairly new and I was told that most of the newer boards and cards sometimes support them both being enabled but I just can't figure out how to do it. I do have the nvidia control panel installed so if its somewhere in there that may help me. Otherwise I have listed a couple of pictures of my bios and what I can see.

http://uploadpie.com/jsbTn
    http://uploadpie.com/qHi8Z
    Last edited by LCDArcade; 2011-10-22 at 11:51 PM.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    So let me get this straight you have a PCI port on your video card, which isn't possible. I think you are mixing up your cable terms mate. There is DVI, VGA, HDMI, S Video, Display Port, and then mini variations of the HDMI / Display Port.

Blue connector on the left is VGA, middle connector is the S Video, and right is the DVI. You should be able to run one monitor off of the VGA and the other monitor off of the DVI. If your monitor does not have a DVI input then you will need to purchase a DVI to VGA adapter.

Sorry I kind of didn't make since in the first post so let me restate the whole thing

Hey everyone. I have an Asus P7H55-M motherboard and a Nvidia Gerforce GT 520, that card has DVI and VGA ports on it. That DVI slot is useless to me as both my monitors do not support it and I don't wish to get an adapter. My main monitor I am hooking up to my dedicated GFX card and the other other monitor via the other VGA port I have available directly connected to my motherboard (onboard graphics). I know that I need to enable both the graphics card and the onboard video for it to work. The problem is I have been all around my BIOS and can't find a way to enable both at the same time. I motherboard and graphics card are fairly new and I was told that most of the newer boards and cards sometimes support them both being enabled but I just can't figure out how to do it. I do have the nvidia control panel installed so if its somewhere in there that may help me. Otherwise I have listed a couple of pictures of my bios and what I can see.

http://uploadpie.com/jsbTn
    http://uploadpie.com/qHi8Z

Many motherboards don't support running the integrated graphics at the same time as a dedicated graphics card. If there's no options in the bios then this is probably the case.
    A dvi/vga adapter should only cost you $2-$5.... just get one of those and run both through the dedicated card.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One... now I am become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds.

You could aways make one :P

Yesterday is history, today is a gift, tomorrow is mystery.

Simple DVI to VGA adapter will work, and then you can plug in two VGA monitors into the graphics card. Trying to gether motherboard integrated graphics and discrete card work at the same time is just big pain in the ass.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

Deleted
    You need to get a DVI to VGA adapter. Just because you don't want to doesn't mean thats not the solution :P

They aren't expensive and can be bought everywhere.

Sounds like you are making things massively overcomplicated for what should take about 2 minutes including booting your PC back up.