Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    No one asked about any potential problems that are forseeable with a new class after the Death Knight was introduced? Green geared abominations who could DPS faster and harder than your epic'd up char, tank in every spec and do it better, and why not, they could selfheal for more than most people could too. No one else remembers the Unholy spec with the self rez and return to life as a Ghoul for one minute? You killed a DK, gg! NIGHTMARE MODE UNLOCKED. Getting right down to the nitty gritty of it, I do wonder if adding another class to the game was premature and even a bit ambitious.

I hope that when he said the Vengeful set was in Area 52, he was implying that it would be the case come 4.3. Cause it sure as Hell is not available right now.

Weak answer to the noggenfogger question... some guy was asking why we still can't mount using noggenfogger - Blizz Panel answer was that it was too much work having to make a compeltely new mount animation for the skeleton costume. Ehh, such lies... why can't they just re-use the "undead" animation since everything is already being re-used with a new skin. They even said that they blocked all costumes so you can't mount. What a load of crap, i've got several costumes i am able to mount in. Blizzard stop being lazy and coming with BS explanations. Get it DONE! '

On top of that, is it so hard to make mounting available for Iron Dwarf costume as well? Not brain surgery to re-use the already ingame dwarf animation.
    Last edited by Poinen; 2011-10-25 at 09:53 AM.