Vengeful available from vendors.. umm what

in the Q&A a blue said
    "For event items like the Scourge Invasion or the Vengeful PvP set, can we get those for transmog account-wide?"

"We want to make sure that all the times you remember from the good old days are available for transmog. Im happy you brought up the vengeful set, and in Area 52 there are vendors where can you buy these items. Regarding accountwide event items we have to watch out on our side as its kind of resource expensive. We could certainly look into that."

but ive been to area 52 to try to find any vengeful gear.. and theres definitely not any vendor selling it there.. not with any marks or anything. so what are they talking about...

10+ Year Old Account
    Agreed, according to WoWHead, they're unattainable. He may have been talking about 4.3; I don't have access to that, so I wouldn't know.

Deleted
    I'm on the PTR now, and yes i SEE A VENDOR!!
    - He sells vengeful! Area 52 in a hut. Finally! They just need to remove rating on it! Thank You Blizz!

Quote Originally Posted by Ripfull View Post
    I'm on the PTR now, and yes i SEE A VENDOR!!
    - He sells vengeful! Area 52 in a hut. Finally! They just need to remove rating on it! Thank You Blizz!
    nice, thanks for checking

Quote Originally Posted by teebo View Post
    I can finally finish my Shamans vengeful set!?!?! I never got the shoulders.....

WOO HOO!!!

Yeah this is damn amazing - I've been trying to get this since forever. Didn't seem right that brutal etc were available but not vengeful