Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    yas is playing with a female tauren and female troll, BURN THEM!

---------- Post added 2011-10-23 at 01:32 AM ----------

wow, nice play by OMG here. down to 2v2, then 1v1. that was a really good game and well played.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fun to see how neutral the commentators are /sarcasm off.
    “A man will contend for a false faith stronger than he will a true one,” he observes. “The truth defends itself, but a falsehood must be defended by its adherents: first to prove it to themselves and secondly, that they may appear right in the estimation of their friends.”
    -The Acts of Pilate.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Torched View Post
    Fun to see how neutral the commentators are /sarcasm off.
    see them in the last game between OMG and yas? they pretty much said they wanted OMG to win. biased :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    wow, nice play by OMG here. down to 2v2, then 1v1. that was a really good game and well played.
    Snutz' fault towards the end a bit, I'd say, he ported up and then jumped down instantly for no reason, his dots were still rolling for a little while, he should've waited as long as he could before SS/Fel-flaming. Great play by OMG, though, for sure, their paladin's really good - it's really hard to survive against a competent MLP/MLS, let alone on a map like BEM.

Plus they shouldn't have gotten dragged down to begin with, downstairs the hunter and paladin are just gona pillar hump and just pop out every 2 seconds to merk the mage. They need the space upstairs so that they can have Snutz upfront to bait them instead of letting them ride Pookz all day like they do downstairs.

One thing I fail to understand is why Pookz insists on playing troll, I'd say goblin would probably give him a couple bit more outs, or at the very least bring some more into the table than troll is right now. I understand he's constantly under pressure so he can use all the haste he can possibly get to squeeze out as much damage as he can as fast as he can, but still.

Deleted
    is that 75k between 3 of them, or 75k each? :P awesome prize either way.

I'm just so freaking annoyed that they keep switching so you can see their faces and minimize the match while they do that -_-

It's the finals get that full-screen of the match on for the love of god.
    Synit 110 - Orc Elemental Shaman [Active]

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Synithin View Post
    I'm just so freaking annoyed that they keep switching so you can see their faces and minimize the match while they do that -_-

It's the finals get that full-screen of the match on for the love of god.
    doing it now, so bloody annoying.

---------- Post added 2011-10-23 at 01:48 AM ----------

oooooooh 2 - 2

cmon i wana go to bed! :P

doing it now, so bloody annoying.

---------- Post added 2011-10-23 at 01:48 AM ----------

oooooooh 2 - 2

cmon i wana go to bed! :P
    These last matches have been so awesome to watch, i cant really cheer for any of the teams since they both deserve to win.

Deleted
    huh, no ring of valor, unlucky for OMG!

10+ Year Old Account
    Skillcap lucky that they don´t have to play on RoV against them.
    “A man will contend for a false faith stronger than he will a true one,” he observes. “The truth defends itself, but a falsehood must be defended by its adherents: first to prove it to themselves and secondly, that they may appear right in the estimation of their friends.”
    -The Acts of Pilate.

Deleted
    These last matches have been so awesome to watch, i cant really cheer for any of the teams since they both deserve to win.

yeah really good matches, but i love hunters so im rooting for omg, but both are amazing

---------- Post added 2011-10-23 at 01:53 AM ----------

sorry for nob question, but the screen we see is that just some observer UI? or is that the UI they are playing with, because its really horrible :P but if its just observer UI they should put obseving in live game.

yeah really good matches, but i love hunters so im rooting for omg, but both are amazing

---------- Post added 2011-10-23 at 01:53 AM ----------

sorry for nob question, but the screen we see is that just some observer UI? or is that the UI they are playing with, because its really horrible :P but if its just observer UI they should put obseving in live game.
    It's the observer UI :P

Deleted
    It's the observer UI :P
    ah, do they get to use any addons while playing? or they stuck with defualt UI?

---------- Post added 2011-10-23 at 01:57 AM ----------

think omg are gonna lose this, theyve nearly died a few times already, dont think they can last much longer in this game.

10+ Year Old Account
    ah, do they get to use any addons while playing? or they stuck with defualt UI?

---------- Post added 2011-10-23 at 01:57 AM ----------

think omg are gonna lose this, theyve nearly died a few times already, dont think they can last much longer in this game.
    Default only in tournament play

Deleted
    well played by both teams. congratulations OMG. i really thought they were gonna lost that one.

10+ Year Old Account

OMG Global 3v3 Champions at Blizzcon

I feel like Obelodalix said it best in the OMG vs Yaspresents thread:
    Quote Originally Posted by Obelodalix View Post
    That positioning by the Korean paladin was absolutely insane. Very risky but it paid off so who gives a shit. That's amazing, regardless of cheesing their way through the matches against Showtime they are really talented players, it takes a lot to outlast an MLx just like that.
    Last edited by mmoc9b719c3609; 2011-10-23 at 01:09 AM.

Congrats OMG Well played was awesome, also congrats on Skillcapped for the second well played as well.

Deleted
    BEST TOURNAMENT EVER!

Without a single doubt, HOLY HELL THAT WAS AMAZING!

CAPS TOTALLY JUSTIFIED!

HAHAHA YESSSS!

Deleted
    think that guy in the middle is crying

Anyways off to bed, was fun watching those, both amazing teams and really fun to watch.

Deleted
    That positioning by the Korean paladin was absolutely insane. Very risky but it paid off so who gives a shit. That's amazing, regardless of cheesing their way through the matches against Showtime they are really talented players, it takes a lot to outlast an MLx just like that.