Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Actually just to be clear the expression you are looking for is MVP(most valuable player), not VIP(Very Important Person) I agree don't get me wrong but I felt like this was worth saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfdragon View Post
    Actually just to be clear the expression you are looking for is MVP(most valuable player), not VIP(Very Important Person) I agree don't get me wrong but I felt like this was worth saying.
    Yes that's correct, I thought it looked odd when I wrote it too. But thanks for the correction

What were the team comps?

Same old cookie cutter 2 dps 1 heal that everyone and they're un-creative mother runs?

RMP
    LSD
    LSM
    LSR

Basically anything with a lock and a resto shaman right?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by XanKriegor View Post

Same old cookie cutter 2 dps 1 heal that everyone and they're un-creative mother runs?

RMP
    LSD
    LSM
    LSR

no rmps no lsm no lsd no lsr

dont post if u dont no anything

Quote Originally Posted by XanKriegor View Post

RMP
    LSD
    LSM
    LSR

Why the hate on 2 dps 1 heal comps? The most fun and entertaining comps to watch are always healercastermelee comps like RMP and RLS were you actually have to CC to win.
    Or would you rather see mindless tunneling like TSG, Beastcleave or passive play until you global someone alá WoTLK style LSD?

Don't know why i respond to a obvious troll but whatever..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Obelodalix View Post
    This made me happy. I was pretty pissed when they beat Showtime but shortly after I didn't even care anymore simply due to how upbeat their team was - they looked as if they were playing from home, almost, they were obviously upset after they'd lost and focused during the matches but it looked as if they were there to have fun, glad to be in America doing something they love and walked out with 75k like it's nothing. The other teams were there for the money/fame/pride/etc (hi Snutzington), clearly, whilst OMG was just doing their thing, enjoying themselves, looked like a really friendly bunch.
    This, this, this and this. I got quite sad about those mistakes that Showtime did but just some moments after I was already rooting for this joyful bunch of the OMG team. They seemed like really cool guys. And being against Skill Capped didn't help either, they had that "I'm pro, I'm too good, give money now" face.
    By the way Obelodalix, your sig has some nice music sung in a nice city.
    Last edited by mmoce2532cddcf; 2011-10-24 at 01:59 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Some awesome skill there, really refreshing to see paladins in the two most unorthodox comps at Global....
    /salute!

Does anyone know who their characters are on the armory?

edit* I mean the players from OMG
    Last edited by Singen; 2011-10-24 at 03:02 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Singen View Post
    Does anyone know who their characters are on the armory?

edit* I mean the players from OMG
    Someone said that this might be Jungyup but I doubt. http://kr.battle.net/wow/ko/characte...Jungyup/simple

All credit to OMG, they really outlined how much good positioning dictates the flow of a match. Honestly the person I was really impressed with this tournament was Rodriguez. He was outplaying Pookz at every turn that entire series imo.