[Semi-Closed Sign Up] Artifacts of the Loa

Hey all, I'm here to pitch an Roleplay idea and to see if anybody has some interest in it. It'll be my first Roleplay so If at any point I make a mistake or seem to be a little off I beg of you to point it out! Here's the story behind my idea

In the icy north, Gundrak stands as a former shell of what it once was, the Drakkari tribe having been all but annihilated by the Scourge. What remains of the tribe remain in weak spirits, but their presence can still be found within Gundrak. Word of a benevolent and mystical artifact has reached the ears of Aaren the Relentless that may hold the key to restoring his former self. Setting out into the Ice Troll capital alongside several others whom Aaren has enlisted through offers of power and the riches that lie in Gundrak; they must face the threats that exist within the great walls of Gundrak such as the Scourge who now inhabit it's sanctum and the remnants of the Drakkari who have remained loyal to their people.

It would be best to use a character who is easily enticed by riches, power or would have sympathy for Aaren's deformity to fit with the theme of the RP. Besides that, all are Welcome ^_^

I'd like to join in on Zen'tiri, my ex-Zandalari Troll. He's all up for discovering knowledge within the city of the Drakkari!

Awesome, glad to have you on board

Deleted
    Hmmmmm well, Hani's got a hatred for the Scourge... but she's not really corruptible. I guess I could bring Varakki, but he's pure evil.

Or alternately if we're starting from Booty Bay I could just grab Korya and be done with it.

It doesn't have to be somebody "corruptible"; it could just as easily be somebody who is yearning to become stronger, wants to indulge in the Troll history, kill the Scourge who roam Gundrak or want to get ahold of some of the treasures that exist inside the Drakkari capital.

Alternatively; I like the idea of meeting at Booty Bay. I'll have it along the sort of lines where Aaren has chartered a boat to take us to the back of Gundrak where we'll have to sneak in.
    Last edited by The Quartermaster; 2011-10-23 at 01:46 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, I can bring Kevin along. He isn't much for the trolls but powerful artifacts and riches always entice him.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    I s'pose Namiti could go, if only just for a hands-on history lesson. ;o

Quote Originally Posted by Synaxis View Post
    I s'pose Namiti could go, if only just for a hands-on history lesson. ;o
    And for making out with Zen'tiri when people aren't looking.

*Shifty eyes.*

I'm happy to see this much interest I shall have the Roleplay up later today to see if there is any last minute joiners.[COLOR="red"]

---------- Post added 2011-10-23 at 04:18 PM ----------

~~~~

• Aaren the Relentless: Wretched High Elf seeking an ancient Drakkari Artifact.
    • Earthmender Zen’tiri: An ex-Zandalari Troll seeking to discover knowledge within the Drakkari Capital of Gundrak.
    • Reserved for Lokann
    • Kevin Brenshaw: Human Mage seeking the riches and treasure that exists within Gundrak’s walls
    • Earthmender Namiti: A Darkspear Troll looking for a history lesson.

Hey all, this is the lineup for the RP. I’ll have the actual Thread up in a bit, just waiting on Lokann to PM me back or respond in the thread 
    Last edited by The Quartermaster; 2011-10-23 at 09:18 PM.