Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    All class and race combo's exist solely because Blizzard wills it. They can make, or break, the lore for every possible race/class combo. Its just wether they want to or not.

Gnome Druids? Hell yes! Gnomish Engineers can make machines that transform your form and appearance. They could make a machine that lets them turn into animals. A machine powered by the sunlight and moonlight. Tada, Gnome Druid.

Dreanei Warlock. Well, why the hell not? Because its "evil"? They have an affinity to magic, and also for dark magic. Point in case, all those evil eredar. And from having done the starting quests, only a fraction of those space smurfs are peace-loving beatkniks. Alot are far more "practical". And i can totally see some of them embracing dark arts to fight the dark arts. fire with fire so to speak.

It really doesnt take alot for them to get close enough and warrent a certain race/class combo that was formerly against the lore.

Deleted
    Worgen arn't geting Monks -> they getting pally instead?

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Viglante View Post
    Worgen arn't geting Monks -> they getting pally instead?
    No and thankfully no The panda classes are released already and there is no need to add additional classes to races, it is good to have races a little different in terms of class usage you know Plus they are now adding Monk to several more races now which means there's an even greater selection overall.

If you are worried about balance, don't worry. There are 6 monks on Alliance and 6 on Horde. Neat huh?

I think one of the big reasons for panda paladin is tauren already have one and "it doesn't make sense" that and the racial stun. I'm fine with current paladin races, I enjoy playing my horde paladins but if any race got another paladin class I'd have to say Orc and to be fair worgen shamans.
    For the Horde!