Mists of Pandaria - Blizzcon 2011 Recap
Blizzcon has been really exciting this year and Blizzard definitely had a lot of things to show us! It's time for a giant recap of all the panels, we will probably have a lot more content over the next few days but this should keep you busy for the moment!
We also added details from the interview appearing on the web, we'll probably see a lot more of those soon.
Blizzcon 2011 - Day 1 Panels
- Day-0 / Goodies Bag
- Opening Ceremony (Diablo 3 free for WoW 12 Months subscribers, Tyrael's Charger WoW mount - Details + Screenshot)
- World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria (Official Trailer, New Features)
- World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria Preview Panel (Lists all the new features in the expansion!)
- Mists of Pandaria Class Talent Systems (Details on all the new class talents)
- Mists of Pandaria: Dungeons and Raids Panel (New Dungeons and Raids, Heroic Scholomance and Scarlet Monastery, Raid Finder)
Blizzcon 2011 - Day 2 Panels
- Day 1 Recap, Press Kit (Press Kit Screenshots, Talent Trees, Official FAQ)
- World of Warcraft Art Panel (New models from Mists of Pandaria, Tons of slides)
- World of Warcraft: Classes, Item, Professions Q&A Panel
- World of Warcraft: Open Q&A Panel
- World of Warcraft: Lore and Story Q&A Panel
Blizzcon 2011 - Day 1 Panels (Official Blue Posts)
- Mists of Pandaria Preview Trailer (02:46 Duration)
- World of Warcraft - Mists of Pandaria B-roll (Zones Preview, 05:11 Duration)
Blizzcon Interview Details
A few interviews of Blizzard staff have popped up so far, the interesting parts are below. We are likely to see more early next week. (via venturebeat, gaming-insight)
- You might be able to use Valor Points to increase the item level of your items slightly.
- Blizzard might move your Resource bars closer to the center of the screen, similar to how many custom UIs are set up. It will start with Monks, then maybe Paladins and Death Knights.
- The game will almost always be sold with Burning Crusade in the future to cut down on the number of games you have to buy.
- If WoW was ever on the decline to where subscriptions were not high enough to support the game, they would consider the freemium model.
Monk Abilities Preview
I completely forgot to post those yesterday, but here is a small preview of the Monk abilities from the playable demo at Blizzcon.
Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment