Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rouncer View Post
    It was said in the Class Q&A the next day and many people missed it, not even sure if it made it into MMO's transcript to be honest. I posted a link to a youtube video setup to that question in another thread earlier today.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post13821303

Really, a LOT of stuff got said that didn't make it into either Blizzard's re-caps or the re-caps we have here, which were being written by one of the staff as they were watching the panel live. In the buff totems discussion, I went back into the stream and re-watched the opening preview panel a few times just to get exactly what Ghostcrawler said with regards to that, because most re-caps just say "buff totems - GONE" without the rest of what he said. Which very definitively included him saying we'd retain all our buffs, but they'd be converted to auras or cast like Arcane Intellect or something.

Which all makes me really glad I've got a virtual ticket, and have access to their recorded streams for the next few weeks, just so I can pull that stuff up when it gets questioned.

10+ Year Old Account
    This would be my pick:
    http://www.wowhead.com/mists-of-pandaria-talent-calculator#s^M

1. Repulsion, because there are no other abilities like it in the game, so it will be broken on adds fights. Lol, having it on Ragnaros to push adds away from the hammer.
    2. Astral Shift, because most abilities I need some cooldown against comes in one big hit, or in a really short period of time.
    3. Windwalk, because these types of abilities always end up kind of OP, anub'arak in ToGC anyone? Can still remove a lot with bless of freedom that isn't intended so ye.
    4. Ancestral Guidance, because it sounds like a nice raid cooldown, could take Weaters if the buff isn't provided elsewhere and is needed.
    5. Echo of the elements, because I just don't see how the other talents can get up to its strength.
    6. These talents just suck, I guess I'll go with the Totemic Projection just to be able to place repulsing at a distant location. Think of a scenario where I'm nuking the boss, and there's adds coming to heal the boss, I can then place the Repulsion totem there to prevent them from getting to the boss for 15sec, while never leaving the boss. YAY FOR HAVING TO PICK THE Tier6 TALENT FOR A REALLY RARE SCENARIO! Feels like tier1 talents, not tier6, gg.
    Last edited by Falling; 2011-10-24 at 10:42 AM.