10+ Year Old Account

25 Man Heroic Rag P4 Two Healed by 2 Priests!

Lol thought this was impressive. The last engulfing of p3 like 4 ppl died being idiots then one ofthe tanks died and we were already down 2 resses so the pally (3rd healer) thought it was a wipe and suicided. I said res tank were doin this shit cause we got one meteor somehow with deaths.

Was teh most fun I have had on rag since pre nerf P4!

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...?s=7761&e=8035

Zoomed in to P4. the shaman doin a few k hps was ele just helping out durin heavy damage or breath swaps.

Tootin my own horn but it was legit.

15+ Year Old Account
    A paladin and I almost 2healed it from p2 on.. but... as we were stacking in the breadth, someone let the pally get hit by a meteor.

Buuuut good job.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah that sucks. It's really quite fun.

I really like ur sig too.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Did this really warrant a thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Tihr View Post
    Did this really warrant a thread?
    Yup, 2 healing P4 would not be an easy feat (although 1 meteor makes it significantly easier) and Koilie is a pro go away negative nancy.
    Pixl Returned! Holy Priest

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well, it's not so much 2 healing as it is your raid playing properly. If they're not stacking Superheated up mega high, and people aren't standing in Dreadflame, you only really have to heal the tank. I've seen threads that could generate more discussion than this one be locked, just saying.

As always if you see a thread you think should be locked just click the "report post" in the OP and tell us why you think that thread should be. Won't promise we will always agree with you so sometimes it might "appear" that we ignored the report but I assure you we always check out reports. Posting in a thread just to say "there should not be a thread about this" is not only a pointless thread but some might consider it flaming.

As it is.. this thread is fine. Often I have seen these threads lead to "hey I saw this so I thought I would try this other thing and...." sorts of posts... or this will die out quickly enough.

Deleted
    It's amazing what can be accomplished when people actually know what they are doing and do it well. I often think to myself: "how the hell did paragon 3 heal this whole fight with much less gear".

There's no way in hell we could do that, not with the amount of damage our raid takes, and with all the meteor bumbling going on. -.-

GZ!

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    We two healed the start of p4 this week aswell. One of our resto druids dced in the start of p3 so we were down to a holy paladin and another druid for the first 1 and a half minute of p4. Got assisted by a few boomkin tranqs when we had to move but didnt really feel that hard.

question what addon is showing your rapture cd like it, cause it looks much easier than watching forte

too bad neralas is a bitch!

Quote Originally Posted by 05brando View Post
    question what addon is showing your rapture cd like it, cause it looks much easier than watching forte
    I know thats off topic but i clicked your video link in your sig