15+ Year Old Account

MoP - Dungeon loot

Is anyone else really hoping they go back to the same dungeon items from tbc/wotlk etc?

In Wotlk in normal dungeons you got different items and different looking items than in the heroic version. In catacylsm both normal and heroic had the exact same item with different stats, but had same name/model.

This really annoyed me, seemed really lazy. Especially now with transmog do you think they will go back to the different items or stick with the same items like in cata?

Aye, I always thought that was rather boring aswell, hoping they make different items in normal/heroic

From the sound of things, the normal/heroic system will remain identical to how it is today, with the same loot with different ilvls and stat values.

As you mentioned transmog though, it's worth noting that they said that the rewards for completing Challenge Mode dungeons would be gear that is statless and specifically intended for transmog.

Quote Originally Posted by Solidito View Post
    Is anyone else really hoping they go back to the same dungeon items from tbc/wotlk etc?

In Wotlk in normal dungeons you got different items and different looking items than in the heroic version. In catacylsm both normal and heroic had the exact same item with different stats, but had same name/model.

This really annoyed me, seemed really lazy. Especially now with transmog do you think they will go back to the different items or stick with the same items like in cata?
    I really hope they do :/
    Lagg dosen't exist. Only bad Internetz...
    Paladins isent OP Blizz just made all ohter classes weaker.

It's an unnecessary burden on the art team, and any other development team attached to it, to have to make two different items for each dungeon they come out with.

I'd much rather they find other ways to use their time than making two different loot tables for every dungeon, especially considering the usefulness and the period of use of normal dungeon gear is very low.

Deleted
    i dont think its gonna matter so much with transmog, but it is annoying in cata, from lvl 81-85 i pretty much look the same, then do some dungeons and i still look the same. but yeah in mop were gona have transmog anyway so it shoudlnt matter that much.