Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    at the moment it doesnt and it's undispellable unless you got something like lichborne or zerker rage
    No worries, GC is fast with fixing bugs that work in our favour.

and frost mages who keep getting buffed each patch and expansion aint OP?, yea start whine about hunters now rofl,

Quote Originally Posted by Naraga View Post
    Casters can be Losed aswell (And so can melee in theory). Problem?

Ib4 "But hunters can be stunned!" yh so can every other class.
    Hunters have had 2% or less rep through this entire expansion and it's not a L2P issue all other classes have had far too many advantages over hunters for far too long.

As stated above the only reason that hunter was on OMG was he was a buddy and the only class he knew how to play get that thru your thick head.

You sound like a certain mage is that you ...the douche who crusaded against hunters during Cata beta.

Also los and facehumping reduce our resource regen to 0...mana still regens if los and facehumped at a much larger scale than hunters 3 shots were forced to regen and those 3 shots don't produce nearly as much dps as a caster who burns his full mana bar all at once.
    Last edited by malbojia; 2011-11-03 at 11:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Verash View Post
    don't worry u can still los em
    Not true. Their range is like half the BG. And their attacks are like a disc priest's penance- they can keep hitting you through buildings, terrain, etc. cause it just goes through it.

Hunter's having a minimum range has been a broken artifact since WotLK.

In BC Hunter's were viable in high-end arenas because of Viper Sting drain teams, and in Vanilla Hunters did SO much damage with a full shot rotation, I remember many times almost one shotting squishier targets and it was nbd so it made sense if you stood on them you were safe.

In WotLK they reduced Viper Sting's effectiveness astronomically and resil (I know it was in BC too, but it didn't effect dots) so that all the "cleave" teams came up, with burst being a mandatory for the team to succeed and Hunter's couldn't always bring that pressure when all the person had to do was stand in melee of them (which if it was a melee dps standing on you, you're doing no damage and he's doing max damage).

Then in Cata they added a few more gap-closers for other classes making it almost impossible to peel certain comps and as such you get CC'd by being stood on for the entire match.

So.. nah, they're fixing it. It was an old feature that has outlived its purpose.

---------- Post added 2011-11-04 at 10:20 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by painweaver View Post
    Not true. Their range is like half the BG. And their attacks are like a disc priest's penance- they can keep hitting you through buildings, terrain, etc. cause it just goes through it.
    Pew pew 900yd range Aimed Shot!

Honestly this is the best thing to happen to hunters ever. Right now on my Battle group the R1 hunter is 2.3k. this will do wonders to hunters that arena. I hope I can get my 2.2 achieve in 2's so I can get arena master. also along with the option to chose no CD on freezing traps we will suddenly be a force in arenas. nothing like locks or mages but it will will be a big help in arenas.