Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Halloween is approaching...

what costume will you be wearing? pirate? ninja? skeleton? ghost? giant turd? intergalactic general of the next millenium with more ignorance, idiocy and lust in his toe than the average criminal in his own body? giant anthropomorphic black-orange cat? or something else? maybe you'll combine some elements of really scary people? bieber's hair, hitler's moustache, usama's beard maybe? (please don't take that last sentence out of context)

what's your scare?

Im 19, a bit too old for playing dress up :P I havent done it since I was like 12-14 I think

Quote Originally Posted by Warcrafter View Post
    Im 19, a bit too old for playing dress up :P I havent done it since I was like 12-14 I think
    I stopped dressing up for Halloween sometime in middle school. I started again all 4 years I was at college. This year, however, I am a college graduate and am not dressing up.
    Author of Instance Profit Tracker
    Find out how much gold you earn soloing raids and dungeons

Curse | GitHub
    WowInterface

Deleted
    i am allowed to dress up for work, no idea what to wear, also you cannot be to old for dressing up at haloween, its just a bit of fun to go to haloween parties and such. though i hate dressing up because i hate trying to find a decent outfit. since its a shop it has to be something apropriate, so i am thinking as dressing up as a pirate.

---------- Post added 2011-10-23 at 04:41 PM ----------

or i found this cool cow costume, thought it was quite awesome, might buy that and wear it to work.

Lumberjack handing out candy while I jump between homework problems.

Deleted
    i had a friend to went to a haloween party dressed as a giant penis once, was interesting costume.

---------- Post added 2011-10-23 at 04:42 PM ----------

or this http://www.amazon.co.uk/Rubber-Overh...sim_k_h_b_cs_1

Deleted
    Never dressed up for halloween ever. Halloween isn't part of Scandinavian tradition, although Hallows Eve is; which is the day you visit the graveyard to mourn the loved ones and light a candle.

But the past years all stores has gone all out with Halloween stuff and want to force this very Americanized holiday on us aswell. So you might get a kid ringing your doorbell, but people at home rarely have any candy prepared to give them.

But dressing up looks really fun though. Felt like I missed something through my childhood

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Juubo View Post
    Never dressed up for halloween ever. Halloween isn't part of Scandinavian tradition, although Hallows Eve is; which is the day you visit the graveyard to mourn the loved ones and light a candle.

But the past years all stores has gone all out with Halloween stuff and want to force this very Americanized holiday on us aswell. So you might get a kid ringing your doorbell, but people at home rarely have any candy prepared to give them.

But dressing up looks really fun though. Felt like I missed something through my childhood
    you never went trick or treeting as a kid? so good, get to dress up and get lots of free sweets one of the best days of the year as a child.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm going as the Headless Horseman, my GF will be a Victorian Vampire, and my best friend is planning something but hasn't told me yet.

NEVER too old to dress up and have fun!
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Deleted
    we don't celebrate Haloween here tho i would scare people apart and get lots of Candy (more ruining houses eggs/toiletpaper but SHHH)

http://i.imgur.com/s7jQf.jpg

Skelington shall wreak havoc on his neighborhood.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/s7jQf.jpg

Skelington shall wreak havoc on his neighborhood.
    Thats a disturbing pillow you have there.

Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    Thats a disturbing pillow you have there.
    That's not Skelington(but it is a pretty snazzy pillow). Tis just the image he chose for the Skull Kid costume.

10+ Year Old Account
    was thinking of wearing a suit, flag pin, and getting a bill clinton (or other president) mask and wearing it backwards. two faced politician!
    "Laws should be made of iron, not of pudding."

“A good act does not wash out the bad, nor a bad act the good. Each should have its own reward.”

- King Stannis Baratheon

Deleted
    I'm dressing up as the angry person who has to stay at home and give out candy to undeserving brats while my parents are working and my younger siblings are off dressed up as ghosts and shit and coming back with fuck loads of candy that I'll simply steal when they get into bed.

Deleted
    I dont have any crazy costumes (yet) but I might ask my friends to make up me (or make me up?) It's ofc interesting as I'm a duuude

Deleted
    I'm dressing up as woman.

10+ Year Old Account
    In a bar. Somewhere that carries Khalua, cream and Vodka
    I am 28, and I will PROUDLY wear a costume while passing out candy this year. I think I might shave my head and go with a zombie look. I might go to my staple, which is put a scarecrow outside (in a chair) then replace the scarecrow with myself when halloween comes. Kids come up unsuspecting, try to take more than one piece of candy and I grab their arm/hand. Always good for a laugh!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyanotical View Post
    anyone want doughnuts? i hear there is a great shop in Vancouver

Pff who needs halloween... I got Carnival...

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    you never went trick or treeting as a kid? so good, get to dress up and get lots of free sweets one of the best days of the year as a child.
    Shoot, probably one of the best days of the year as an adult

<3 college