best warlock PVE spec?

best warlock PVE spec? Affliction or Demonology?

It really depends if you run 10 or 25m and which bosses you are on. If you run a 10m and there is no other source of 10%sp (ele shaman) then I would suggest demo. If you run a 25m and you have an ele shaman or other demo lock bringing the buff then I would suggest affliction with a demo offspec.

10+ Year Old Account
    Depends on the boss and the raidsetup. It's either affliction or demonology, never destruction.
    "You're messing with my zen thing, man!"

Progressing on Rag HC? Go Demo if u dont enjoy it Suck it up!

Just progressing on Heroic Fireland? Demo or aff I would still keep away from destro

Derping around on Normals? Play whatever u like even destro!

10+ Year Old Account
    it really depends on the bossfights. how long time you're using on bosses etc. overall in firelands demo is best. since most of the fights are pretty short demo will go above affliction because they have high burst damage on the pulls and will slightly go down. the only fight that affliction is more viable is Alysrazor

Deleted
    I suggest you to go to this site called "Raidbots" and see the truth there OP.

Demo is not the best if you just want "number". Demo will be the best if your raid need buff or more aoe or H rag push. Other than that, it's not demo, it's affliction all the way, every-single-fight, esp if you have Dragonwrath. But overall, both specs dps are not that different(again except you have Dragonwrath-aff will be a lot more higher than demo) and since demo provides the raid buff and aoe utility/stun(Felguard-ie, stun Son of Flame) for your raid, people tend to pick demo for raiding esp in 10man raid instead of aff.

In absolutely ideal circumstances with robots, Demonology is the best. In levels achievable by humankind, the three specs are not wildly different in terms out damage output.

As stated above, it's more about the utility you want to bring. Fights like Ragnaros, Demonology shines due to its AoE and control capabilities. In fights like Alysrazor, Affliction shines for the DoT usage.