Thread: [TV] Psych.

Deleted

[TV] Psych.

Hey guys .
    First thread! Well i have been thinking about the detective serie called Psych, and I think its awesome But it seems like its a serie who dont get that much attention
    What do you guys think about it?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIlMb...A30&lf=mh_lolz

10+ Year Old Account
    I just started watching this series a couple weeks ago. Gone through the first 4 seasons or so and while I do enjoy it for the most part, the majority of the time I really want to punch Gus in the face. He overacts everything and has some of the most annoying facial expressions I have ever seen. Sean is pretty annoying alot of the time as well when he just acts like a child. The two cops and the chief and even Sean's dad are way better characters then the two mains and I would have probably stopped watching a long time ago if it were not for them.

The series was much funnier its first few seasons, but then again... Sean's character has been maturing... and if he hadn't... that would have been even more annoying.

Gus & Sean are a great comic duo, and I love the stream of 80s homages.

I loved this series when it came out. But like most shows i missed a week, and a week turned into a month. Now i just watch it whenever i can catch. Hilarious show.

The Leroy Jenkins reference last episode did make me giggle.

In fact, the episode was probably one of the better ones I've seen in quite a while.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat View Post
    Don't use facts, they unsettle peoples' prejudices, and once that happens the flames start.
    Quote Originally Posted by krethos View Post
    Its Science, just ask Albert Einstien, he invented Space

10+ Year Old Account
    im in the third season right now, and a little sad that I'm almost done with the series right now, but Doctor Who is coming back soon-ish so hoping that it'll be a good one.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferbster View Post
    im in the third season right now, and a little sad that I'm almost done with the series right now, but Doctor Who is coming back soon-ish so hoping that it'll be a good one.
    Erm what? Didn't it only just recently end :O

Quote Originally Posted by saberon View Post
    The Leroy Jenkins reference last episode did make me giggle.
    I was kinda falling asleep during that episode, and next thing I know he was shouting LEEEEEROY JENNNNNNKINS! and was like.... wait... what ?

Hilarious series. The last two episodes have been phenomenal.

Deleted
    The yin and yang episodes should have been a movie!

Herald of the Titans Zenotetsuken's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Psych has some of the best writing on TV right now. The interaction between Shawn and Gus is spot on for 2 best friends, 1 who has never really grown up, and 1 who really wants to come along for the ride no matter how hard he tries to convince himself he doesn't.

This show is amazing from start to finish. The budding romance, the best friends, the protective dad. YinYang killer is brilliant. The fact that everyone knows he isn't a psychic but no one will outright say it. (except lassie)
    This new season is great, leeroy jenkins, blackula, and so on. Great references to the past.

It's a fun show, I needa bust out my DVDs of the first season again ^.~