Thread: Supplication?

Supplication?

If you look at the blue post regarding the new talent trees you see at the bottom there is a list. On this list at level 22 we learn a spell called Supplication.

Anybody know what it does?

Blue Post: http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/2...-talent-system

Well supplication is the term for when you ask god for something through prayer. So, I guess some sort of buff CD. Maybe like inq but class wide.
    "Remember that text is going to be how you make your first impression over the internet; if every third word you type is misspelled, people will automatically assume that you're a moron."- Cracked.com

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bot v2.38beta View Post
    Well supplication is the term for when you ask god for something through prayer. So, I guess some sort of buff CD. Maybe like inq but class wide.
    May also be a quick heal/shield kind of thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    or possibly it's like the spell Cho'gall casts, and makes the target kneel down and worship us
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Deleted
    Renamed Divine Plea?

Quote Originally Posted by vynka View Post
    Renamed Divine Plea?
    Nah, Divine Plea was listed as a Holy Spell on the example page in the first panel.

It could be related, though. Since Divine Plea is going to Holy only, maybe the talent to make it give 3 holy power is being made into a cooldown. Supplication sounds like it would do something like that.
    Last edited by Eon Drache; 2011-10-24 at 10:00 AM.

It could also be an out of combat heal. Wouldnt surprise me at all if they gave classes an ooc means of quickly recovering to minimize downtime.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by terrahero View Post
    It could also be an out of combat heal. Wouldn't surprise me at all if they gave classes an ooc means of quickly recovering to minimize downtime.
    because that wouldn't be imbalanced for all classes/races able to drop combat

10+ Year Old Account
    it would be find if you made it chanelled, with a long CD, so basically attempting to cast it in any PvP scenario would be equal to putting a giant 'hit me now' sign above your head.

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    it would be find if you made it chanelled, with a long CD, so basically attempting to cast it in any PvP scenario would be equal to putting a giant 'hit me now' sign above your head.
    so you mean All classes have evocate (glyphed) now?
    due to similarity to that i can't see it happening

10+ Year Old Account
    I was making that guess based on Swtor, all classes have an OoC channeled ability to regen Health and resources, to be used instead of Food/Drink.

So maybe now in WoW food is only used for Buffs, and for regen every class is given a regen ability.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Isn't this what Soul Harvest does for Warlocks currently? Or is that something completely different?

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Its probably a passive buff... what it does... no idea... then again a CD? A gift from god hmm what would we want urgently sometimes... maybe full holy bar?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azshira View Post
    Its probably a passive buff... what it does... no idea... then again a CD? A gift from god hmm what would we want urgently sometimes... maybe full holy bar?
    that's actually a good point... Since talents are gone you must assume that the talent in Prot to give 3hp is gone, maybe this ability does that?

Quote Originally Posted by Manstallion View Post
    Isn't this what Soul Harvest does for Warlocks currently? Or is that something completely different?
    pretty much aye, but its only 45% health and Soul Shards, this is 100% health and 'Mana' (even though no one in Swtor uses Mana , you get the point though)

Quote Originally Posted by Viglante View Post
    because that wouldn't be imbalanced for all classes/races able to drop combat
    Not if they made it unuseable in arena. And when was the last time Blizzard cared about world pvp? This is the kind of casual-friendly move i can totally see Blizzard make. They already started going down this slippery slope when they gave just about every single class a self-heal. And now Warriors and Rogues are doing more selfhealing then Ret paladins and Enh. Shamans.