Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    This year I have had the Sinister Squashling pet about 10 times.

Yet also 3 years on, and no mount.

It's all luck, so I wish all the best of luck.

i had the same feeling with the hallow's end 2011 and i waited 1 am to have a 15 tries this year instead of 14 and .. i found the mount in the first bag

keep hope !

4 years to get a brewfest mount for me, i have the horsemans mount on my pally, lock, warrior and rogue -_-

I got the mount last year on my mage, this year I'm killing the boss on 6 characters every day and still no mount. I have gotten a lot of Sinister Squashlings and Hallowed Helms though, and a couple of Horseman's Sinister Sabre.

Got it on the two 85's I had this time last year. I've been doing it with the 8 I have this year and haven't seen it drop. And if it drops on the two that already have it I'll g.n.e.r.d rage on my screen.

no body deserves it, its random

Deleted
    Got it today :P First year i've done it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Hero View Post
    It just makes me sick...4 years and no sight of it. Last year it seemed to be rather common, this year however seems like drop rate got reduced... Seriously now I can't stand the fact that I've been around so long and knowing I deserve it. And RNG just won't do me the favour even after 4 long years...
    I don't know what you're talking about... I got it on my 1st run on my pally 2 years ago, and last year i had just dinged 80 on my warr and got it on it's 1st run also. Got the squashling pet from the same bag too... Well, some times you win, some times you lose i guess.

---------- Post added 2011-10-25 at 03:13 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Marema View Post
    Got it on the two 85's I had this time last year. I've been doing it with the 8 I have this year and haven't seen it drop. And if it drops on the two that already have it I'll g.n.e.r.d rage on my screen.
    Hmm... odd that you had 2 lvl 85's at this time last year, since Cata was released 7th of December 2010. Maybe i'm missing something. O_o

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I am running it daily on nine characters and so far, nothing.

I did get one last year on my pally, on the last day of the event. Ironically, that is my least played toon now. I would really like it on my warlock who is my main mount collector, but I know the chances of that are slim (just because I want it, I know the odds stay the same regardless).

10+ Year Old Account
    I got it the first run this year on my Priest (which is my main luckly). Haven't seen it drop before since the first time they introduced the boss though.
    I did get the RAM this year during brewfest aswell first run (already had the kodo). The RNG gods must be with me on getting mounts (time to farm some tbc mounts :P)

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think this is the case any more, but pugs never seem to try it even when I suggest it....anyways a GM a year or two ago said not killing the adds increased the odds of getting the mount.
    If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough - Mario Andretti

Until you stalk and overrun, you can't devour anyone. - Hobbes

10+ Year Old Account
    I got mine when T4 was relevant and very lucky that I won the raid roll :P. The tank was pissed, but it was a good thing in a way, since if he would've won, the mount will be forever lost as the tank doesn't play anymore.

I just got it on my priest the other day.... which i don't play anymore of course. What a waste. A few years ago it dropped while on my priest and i lost the roll to my brother.

Don't have playtime now, so can't tell if the drop rate have been reduced since last year.. But last year both me, and almost all of my irl friends that play got it =)
    And the brewfest mount, what happened with the drop rate on those? O_o My brother got both the ram and the other mount + the dagger. Twice. I got the mounts like 3 times or something, had only seen them drop 2 times before :b

Agree with you OP.
    The drops from the pumpkins are absolute trash.
    I've gotten 4 Sinister Squashlings/Helm/Saber.

I'm a fucking priest.

They really need to either make the pumpkin drops useful for everyone, or make it class specific, so as a priest I have the chance to win cloth gear, but not plate.
    I feel like getting a rare epic that I can't even use, nor is BoE, is such a waste of a 'lucky roll', if you will.
    There are good people in every corner of the planet. Unfortunately, the Earth is round.

Deleted
    3 drops this year for me!!! but no one for my main

10+ Year Old Account
    5 alts, 5 reins.
    One main, zero reins.
    fml

10+ Year Old Account
    Keep trying! I got my horse the first year and first day it came out. I was not popular when I won it in that group. However, I still don't have that Brewfest Ram. The RNG can be hateful and rewarding. You just got to keep trying!
    ~You don't need a reason to help someone.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Makamoka View Post
    Don't have playtime now, so can't tell if the drop rate have been reduced since last year.. But last year both me, and almost all of my irl friends that play got it =)
    I've wondered the same, last year it seemed like everyone got it instantly, and I got it on my main and all alts i had back then. This year I've done it every day on 6 chars and seen none, and so far only 1 guildie has gotten it (on an alt). The pets and masks have become stupidly easy to get though. So maybe this compensates for it.

Quote Originally Posted by korsic View Post
    Why do you think you deserve it more than anyone else?
    I don't think he thinks he deserves it more than anyone else.
    Just that he deserves it because he's been trying to get it everyday of Hallow's End for 4 years.
    There are good people in every corner of the planet. Unfortunately, the Earth is round.