Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    You know what's worse than not seeing it drop? Seeing it drop again on the same toon you've seen it drop every year but none on your other toons.

In all the years this drop existed I've never seen it drop for a single person.

10+ Year Old Account
    I got 2 last year on dk and mage--no luck on main for 4 years now tho.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Ran him everyday last year on 7 toons - 2 got mounts. Those two got benched this time around so i don't see duplicates and rage my face off.
    This year? Every day on 8 toons, not a single drop so far.
    Of course those two that have it from last year happen to be alts x)
    Quote Originally Posted by Health View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Thereign View Post
    Besides, you don't gain any knowledge of a useful spec if you level as BM
    When you're asleep, me and an enchancement shaman are gonna enter your room and beastcleave you to tears.

Never seen the mount drop, doing it everyday on at least 2 toons since the event was released, Hunter's gotten 3 swords, Warrior's gotten 2 swords, Shaman has 2 helms and Mage has a lot of squashlings, no mount though, everyone else in my groups gets it D:

This is why i dearly hope they make mounts account bound , at least the feat-of-strength ones anyway. I always seem to get the holiday mounts on alts or already have them on old mains

Sig and Avi by Isilrien <3 Priest~Hunter~Druid~Paladin

Dont worry, Bro... I may have the Reins, but only with an alt of mine, not with my mine... Also im trying with said alt and my paladin to get Anzus Reins since it can drop and i think i spend a whole year doing that on a daily basis... Just give up on it this time, and focus on something else, even if it hurts. There still is another time.
    Last edited by SoundOfGuns; 2011-10-26 at 01:58 PM.
    If you are offended by something i said, im probably at least 45% sorry about it and there is a 3% Chance it was not on purpose!

Blizzard, getting away with murder since at least 2019.

10+ Year Old Account
    I got it for the 3rd time today. Still no helmet...
    Fog the Proven Assailant
    <The Internet People>
    Stormrage EU
    Stream Twitter WeakAuras - discontinued

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Hero View Post
    It just makes me sick...4 years and no sight of it. Last year it seemed to be rather common, this year however seems like drop rate got reduced... Seriously now I can't stand the fact that I've been around so long and knowing I deserve it. And RNG just won't do me the favour even after 4 long years...
    I was going to sympathize with you until there.

RNG is RNG... grow up. Some people won't get items in the game. The sooner you accept that fact, the better. No one is entitled to anything.
    If people criticized the Bible as much as they criticize WOW we'd all be atheists.

someday one should hope =(

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Tygry View Post
    I can vouch that the horseman was very generous last year. Before that, I hadn't seen it drop before 2009. I did over 500 runs (no, I'm not exaggerating) that year, 2-manning it with various guildie alts until it finally dropped on 10/30/09 for my paladin, one day before the event ended. The next year, I got it on my priest, shaman, mage and DK in addition to 2-3 extra sets of reins. Across 10 characters (going daily), I've not seen it drop this year. I wouldn't mind seeing it on my lock or warrior but the paladin was the first one I wanted it on so I'm still relieved to have that monkey off my back.
    Following up to my first post, I've continued to take all ten characters through once a day. I've since seen two mounts drop but as luck goes, both dropped for characters who already had it.

Deleted
    Soooo 4 tries left,I somehow feel 0 confidence..great.hope rest of you have better luck.

10+ Year Old Account
    Never got it on any of my characters ever since the mount was released :/

10+ Year Old Account
    I got mine early last year but i do have 2 brewfest kodo mounts, one from 2008 and one from 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by msully View Post
    The writing around him tells us he's a great warchief, but his actions don't match it.

For example, on the blimp ride to Twilight Highlands, he sends his air defenses after the Alliance, leaving the blimps open to attach by Twilight Dragons.

Unfortunately, he survived.

Deleted
    Got it when it dropped from the boss himself some years ago. But I know how you feel; Brewfest mounts never drop for me.

Deleted
    - lost count of squashling it gave me
    - lost count of hallowed helms it gave me
    - got helm, can't use it
    - got the sword, can't use it

I've been trying to get the brewfest & hallow's end mounts for 4 years now on two characters and last year I went absolutely mad doing it over and over and over spamkilling the boss until I was too tired to find another pug. Nothing...while my wife got the ram twice on her priest.

10+ Year Old Account
    I got the mount on my druid the first day, but won't use it that much because of flight form, I want to get it on my alt hunter but no luck so far with this or the brewfest mounts. I already had HH mount on my main and got an extra set last year, also got 1 ram and 2 kodos this year. Hopefully I'll get it this year.
    Thanks to Eis for the awesome sig.
    (Main)
    Kyllaa Syliria Compactdisc

I suggest you start to complain when the event is over, i want the head on my warrior and mount on hunter, i have two heads on hunter and one mount on warrior.

10+ Year Old Account
    Got mount on my ex main paladin which i logged just for this event since 5 years he didn't have luck ... on other chars no drop but maybe i will get lucky till end . GL .

I thought I would never get it.. then 2 years ago. 2 dropped out of the same bag.. lawl.