Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    4th year... Seen it drop ONCE. Lost the roll of course...

8 more attempts to go although my hopes aren't very high.
    Me sorry. Not do bad again, honest. :<

6 max level toons, last 4 years, no mount..But i have a total of 18 pets...and 7 helms so far this year.

i was lucky with brewfest got the kodo last year and the ram this year but still no horseman mount and thats the one i really want

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sTyLnK View Post
    Never seen it drop since it was implemented. Seems like a lot of people have it, but from what I recall it seemed to be easier to get last year.
    Definitely seems that way. I remember it dropping left and right last year, but this year I have yet to see someone get it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by korsic View Post
    Why do you think you deserve it more than anyone else?
    Agreed. Nobody 'deserves' that mount, the fight's a joke and you run it with pugs. IMO nobody deserves it, it's a random drop - get over it.

I'm more than willing to trade mine for your Brewfest Kodo.

The Lightbringer eternalwhitemoon's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    This will be my fourth year trying for it. Hopefully this year.

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel with you.
    I never got it so far with my main. My priestess which I played last before the Ulduar patch got it two times last year....soo frustrating.

Don't tell me the sky is the limit when there are footprints on the moon.

Deleted
    Same here. Curse my bad luck!!!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NouyDouy View Post
    2 years of brewfest and hallows end, no sight of either mount, I feel your pain
    Make that 4, 5 or whatever the fuck it is for me. I don't care for either of them but I'm the most avid mount collector you can even imagine - I've never seen ANY of them drop. EVER. Not even when they were an actual drop and you could spam summon the boss with people's alts, join PuGs, etc. Never seen a single kodo, ram or horse. It's so frustrating, even more so considering everyone else I know, regardless of them caring for mounts or not, have at LEAST one (most have one of each, on several characters).

Don't even know why I bother, or I do, because if I got 3 extra mounts I'd be at 150, but it's never going to drop. Not to mention I've gotten 11 pets this year (3 from Horseman, rest from trick or treating).

You win some, you lose some. I have the HH mount and Brewfest ram but have been trying to get the Brewfest Kodo and Love Rocket for as long as they were available.

Best of luck!

Deleted
    I've noticed this is the 2nd time Dark Hero has made a "you will never get this seasonal mount" thread, which makes me think of him poorly as a person though, although it is true that the people who want the mountwon't get it whereas eople just doing it on the offchance or are used to being really lucky will, thats the way things work, RNG is RNG, but somehow like blizzard it predominately seems to favor "newer" players

10+ Year Old Account
    I have five maxed characters, all of them have got the Squashling and Helm, none with the mount. Haven't even seen in 4 years.
    916 Mistweaver
    909 Holy Paladin

Got it first day last year, couldn't really believe it at first, but RNG is RNG. Haven't seen either a duplicate or one on my hunter yet, though.

Paladin
    Kudos to Xrated and Shiri!
    Veni Vidi Vici - Julius Caesar

Got the Reins on 2 characters on the last day of the event last year. None this year though. Only a ton of squashlings, horseman helms, hallowed helms, and 1 sword. I have 7 85's so I see a lot of everything, except Reins :P
    Last edited by QwertySham; 2011-10-23 at 11:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Skillpadde View Post
    I feel your pain.
    We've got a week to go though... fingers crossed.
    RNG when you only have 2 weeks is so shit though. Worst part is getting it on an alt or even worse again, getting it on an alt when that alt ALREADY HAS IT!!!!!!!!

Deleted
    tried for my hunter 4 years. never got it.
    3 years on my priest
    And 2 years on my druid/warlock.

This year?
    Hunter/Priest/druid/warlock/shaman. - Nothing happend yet.

Deleted
    3 chars 3 years EVERY day no drops

QQQQQ

10+ Year Old Account
    If you hit the train tracks you've gone to far.
    I've been running it on 4 toons since it came out and I was lucky enough to get the Reins in my Warriors goodie bag, hopefully I'll get at least one more mount on another toon before the event is over, first time I've seen it since the event was created

Deleted
    Not even joking, I did all the little inn trick and treat thing quests on my rogue yesterday, kept all the loot bagged.
    14 squashlings.
    14!!!!
    but 4th year in a row that I dont have reins on any of my 3 characters.
    feelsbadman