Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Same here, no mount at all this year. At least last year I got 3 of them on one of my least played character. Hooray for RNG!

Deleted
    I got the mount today on my main raiding alt. I'd prefer to get it on my mount collecting main character but at least I have it.

Quote Originally Posted by troll View Post
    I got the mount today on my main raiding alt. I'd prefer to get it on my mount collecting main character but at least I have it.
    My main cant seem to get it either, alts have though. It appears that Holiday Mounts are resitricted to alts..on my account at least

rng is rng.

i'd like to go to blizzcon to cuss them out live and be like...oops, that was rng too.

For those of you that haven't gotten it on any toon, that sucks so bad and I'm really sorry. However for those that have gotten it on at least 1 toon, there may be hope! In some of the recent blue Q&A they said they are definitely making companion pets account wide, and when asked whether they'd do the same for mounts, it looked like they were seriously considering it.

I know some people don't like that idea, but if achievement points are shared, and pets are shared, AND mounts are shared.. I'm telling you its the closest I've ever been to feeling comfortable changing my main and I think its an awesome idea. I still love my mage and her name is the one I've been associated by for 6 years or so in game, but knowing that I can switch to my druid and still have the achievement points, titles, mounts, and pets that I have on my mage will make it soo much more appealing to do so.

As for the horseman mount, I got it on my alt priest 2 years ago and think its one of the best mounts in game and I tried every single day on all of my toons to get another one this year but nothing dropped.
    Why do people with closed minds always have open mouths?

Been trying for three years. Got 2 this year on two separate toons. Yay

I got it last year on all my 80s except for the mount collector, of course. This year, not one...sigh. Gogogo account wide mounts!

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Falkan View Post
    Seems as if this is going to be another Hallow's End passed by without getting the mount or the helm: / I have today as my last chance, im hoping a miracle happens and i can get my helm and the mount in one. Who knows though lol. Theres always next year!!....oh wait, ive said that the past 3 -_-
    You haven't gotten the helm? Man I swear I threw away 5 or 6 of those on every toon this year. Bad luck sorry!

I did manage to get it on one too this year. My pally. The least played of course. Oh well, at least I saw it I guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Hero View Post
    It just makes me sick...4 years and no sight of it. Last year it seemed to be rather common, this year however seems like drop rate got reduced... Seriously now I can't stand the fact that I've been around so long and knowing I deserve it. And RNG just won't do me the favour even after 4 long years...
    I can understand you totaly, it just sucks after 4 years. My "I will never ever play you serious again" twink got it 2 times last year...

Don't tell me the sky is the limit when there are footprints on the moon.

Deleted
    After 6-7 Hallowed Helms, 2 DPS helm thingies, 10+ pets and 1 sword I finally

didn't get the mount again fuck this shit game

10+ Year Old Account
    Got the mount on shammy last year, this year i have been doing this everyday on 5 chars and no mount, well my fury warrior got the helm, but no mount.
    Seriously pissed, been trying to get that mount every year and still only 1 alt has it.
    I'm a stranger, I'm a changer.
    And I'm danger... maybe...

http://youtu.be/dNEtnyAm6S4

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    Yep another year of no-horse-ing-around. Should have been mount 138..

10+ Year Old Account
    Didn't get the mount this year either

When they add account-wide achievements, mounts better remain per character or we should all have done this and other stuff like Kael'thas on our alts as well

10+ Year Old Account
    I no longer feel your pain.

Deleted
    On my main i got the sword and the helmet around to much heads and pets but no mount, perhaps my dk where i went in at lvl 84 got the helmet in his bag :P anyways like everytime no mount for me

Deleted
    I have been trying to get the Brewfest mounts for the last 2 years and on the last day some 84 DK in my group who didn't have a clue what the mounts were got it while I have to wait another year...

i feel like the brefest mounts and the halloween mount will only drop for your alt(s), not your main where you actually work on achieves

I got it when I stopped caring about getting it.

I have 3 max level characters I've done the Halloween Event every day with for two years. I only saw the HH mount twice, on the same character, back to back days. So let's say 2 drops / 14day x 3 characters x 2 years
    Last edited by topitopi; 2011-11-01 at 02:43 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm also in the 4 years no mount boat here.