The Green highlighted parts are what i want to get with my copy of D3. I dont actually care about any of that other extra things that each different option gives. So the only option for those two things that i highlighted is to pay $220. That is outrages tbh . Normal copy of game is Only $60 so for those two other things (WoW mount and SC2 Portrait) i have to pay extra $160!
- 1: Diablo 3 Game on its own: $60
- 2: Diablo 3 Collecters Edition: $100
- Diablo III full game.
- Behind the scenes making of DVD.
- Diablo III Soundtrack.
- The Art of Diablo III book.
- Diablo skull and 4gig USB soulstone.
- World of Warcraft Fetish Shaman pet.
- Starcraft II Battle.net character portraits
- 3: 12 Months of WoW: Roughly $160
- Tyrael's Charger (WoW mount)
- Beta Entry for next WoW expansion
- 4: D3 CE + 8 Months of WoW: Roughly $220
- This would give you all the benefits of the 12 month plan and the CE box set.
Anyone else thinks there should have been another purchase method here?