Farmable Reputations

I'm setting up for the Panderan Monk in 6-12 months and have a huge slew of things to do to prep. This is one of those thigns, however I'm not exactly sure how to search for it, so I'm here asking for MMO-champ users assistance.

I'm searching for Reputations that can be received by turning in items. Such as the Coilfang Resevoir ...things for cenarion circle. If you know any others that I can farm and send over, that WILL get to exalted, Please let me know. If you know of where I can find a list of these things - that would be even better!

Thanks for your time.

Deleted
    Cenarion Circle; Twilight Texts
    Cenarion Expedition: Coilfang Armanents
    Sons of Hodir: Relic of Ulduar
    Aldor/Scryer: Multiple items for each faction

Quote Originally Posted by Skillpadde View Post
    Cenarion Circle; Twilight Texts
    Cenarion Expedition: Coilfang Armanents
    Sons of Hodir: Relic of Ulduar
    Aldor/Scryer: Multiple items for each faction
    Thank you very much. Off to farming!

10+ Year Old Account
    lurking in the bushes outside of your window.
    the feathers from the birds around terrorak (i know the spelling is a bit off) can be turned in for lower city rep i think.

crystals from around the big thing in the middle of nagrand, the horns from the elephants there, both for consort rep. I am not sure if the insignias that drop off the guys in the heap (a tad south of the goblin town in netherstorm) are bop or not, those are good for consort rep as well.

a couple things around zangermarsh for the mushroom people there, sporeaggar. glowcaps, the stinky flowers from inside the coilfang instances, bog lord tendrils, and the spore sacs.

I can't think of anything else off the top of my head, i hope it helps a little if you can decipher my nonsense

Core Leather (and the other MC items) are bargain bargain cheap right now. These will get up your Thorium Brotherhood to Exhalted.

---------- Post added 2011-10-24 at 08:44 AM ----------

Don't forget to collect the Indentified Plants (?) for getting Cenarion Rep from Neutral to Honored. This will be cheaper than Coilfangs

Why do you want reputations (especially old world) ones to burst up to exalted? The rewards arent very powerful, and would be gone/replaced in a few levels anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by Jeslis View Post
    Why do you want reputations (especially old world) ones to burst up to exalted? The rewards arent very powerful, and would be gone/replaced in a few levels anyway?
    Exalted Title ASAP. Unless they change it: I'm going to get up 70 RAF levels about a month before it comes out; I already have 10 satchel of Mystery mounts saved up as well, and will have 50-60 pets, at least. I'm just aiming to get the things I have on my main, on my monk, so I can make him my main.

They might make that RAF stuff not work on them right away -- I know goblin transfers and such weren't active for awhile at launch.

Keep in mind they did mention Account wide achievements for most things -- so things like *the Exalted* title, may simply carry over.... SOmething to keep in mind before blowing alot of time into this

Quote Originally Posted by Jeslis View Post
    They might make that RAF stuff not work on them right away -- I know goblin transfers and such weren't active for awhile at launch.

Keep in mind they did mention Account wide achievements for most things -- so things like *the Exalted* title, may simply carry over.... SOmething to keep in mind before blowing alot of time into this
    That's why I'm waiting until just a month before to start it. I'm doing it either way: If I can't use the levels, I'll just make a non-panderan monk. If all monks can't be boosted.....well that's just stupid :<.

Even if it does - I still want to pick off every exalted rep I can. It gives me something to do over the next few months.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sanguine Hibiscus from The Underbog goes towards the Sporeggar.
    VanCleef wants you! Join the Defias Brotherhood and hang out on a yacht all day!